Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roosel4)
    that 7000 was mine, and you know it!
    I was going to rep you for your 7000 post. Until I realised you are merely a GCSE Lurker.
    Go back home!

(Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Anyone still here?
    Me, Me. I'm here!

ReputationRep:
    LOL

This may be a lil bit personal, and uncomfortable for any guy reading this - but even my pill seems to be counting down to results day, as THE THURSDAY has like a red mark on it that makes it stand out from all the other days.

How coincidental?

ReputationRep:
    And just incase you didn't notice.

I am still here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Morrigu)
    LOL

This may be a lil bit personal, and uncomfortable for any guy reading this - but even my pill seems to be counting down to results day, as THE THURSDAY has like a red mark on it that makes it stand out from all the other days.

How coincidental?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha it's all a conspiracy:woo::woo::woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i too am still here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyChris)
    I was going to rep you for your 7000 post. Until I realised you are merely a GCSE Lurker.
    Go back home!

Me, Me. I'm here!
    Ahh CrazyChris you iz just crazy!

You lookin forward to results?

A healthy person can drink about three gallons (48 cups) of water per day. Water serves as nature’s thermometer, helping to regulate the earth’s temperature.Water freezes at 32 degrees Fahrenheit, 0 degrees Celsius.
    About 3% of the Earth’s water is fresh, and about three-fourth of that is in the Arctic icecaps
    and glaciers.
    It takes 2 gallons to brush your teeth, 2 to 7 gallons to flush a toilet, and 25 to 50 gallons to take a shower.
    Did you know that a human being can go without food for a month, but he can go without water for only one week?
    Water is the only substance on earth that transcends all three states of physical matter-gas, liquid and solid.
    The USA has 3 times bigger water consumption per day, than is the average water volume in the European countries and much bigger than have most of the countries in development.
    Human blood is 83% water.Kidneys are 82% water.Muscles are 76% water.The Human brain is 75% water.
    Skin and Liver are both 70% water.

ReputationRep:
    I am starting to think.

That the universe is against me!

ReputationRep:
    Babies are born with swimming abilities and can naturally hold their breath. However, they shortly lose this instinct.

Newborn babies have an acute sense of smell, which enables them to recognise the natural scent, or pheromones, from their mother’s body.

Babies have a define preference for high contrast images, like geometric shapes in black, white and red.

Men are the best at changing a baby’s diaper. Men take just over a 1 minute while women can
    take over 2 minutes to change a diaper.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    the gcse'ers think they are striking fear into us. we should ninja their thread

ReputationRep:
    I am starting to think.

That the universe is against me!
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, why i>>>>>???????:woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    LOL

How coincidental?
    Hehe. Uncomfortable? Not in the least! What's the red mark stand for, I wonder.... Any idea yourself?

GCSE reckon that there's fear in my post. LOL
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=20543806
    (Original post by Econight)
    Re: The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August)

Originally Posted by roosel4
    that 7000 was mine, and you know it!
    Go back home!

Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow
    Anyone still here?
    Me, Me. I'm here!

We are striking fear into the A lvl'rs

ReputationRep:
    ...where u getting this from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Ahh CrazyChris you iz just crazy!

You lookin forward to results?
    Lol.
    Yeah, should certainly be interesting to see what things turn out like! I'm not too worried about them overall... yet! How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Lol.
    Yeah, should certainly be interesting to see what things turn out like! I'm not too worried about them overall... yet! How about yourself?
    Just want to get it over with!
    At least I can postspam on here!:woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe. Uncomfortable? Not in the least! What's the red mark stand for, I wonder.... Any idea yourself?
    I have quite a nicely designed packet, but it just seemed coincidental thats all.

And if you are implying what i think ur implying with that sentance, it wouldnt be that. Trust me. (If it was though, I would be pretty screwed if i did fail, what a bad day would i be having?)

ReputationRep:

GCSE reckon that there's fear in my post. LOL
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=20543806
    They are not even on 2000 posts.

This is what I said to them http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=1560

ReputationRep:
    posting spam on here is a rather amazing pass time XD

ReputationRep:
    you all have far too much spare time

ReputationRep:
    ~:banghead: :banghead:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.