Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    9 days and counting! :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Holy Crackers! When people keep saying it's '9 days' or whatever, I keep saying 'No it's not' all indignant then I realise that it actually is!

ReputationRep:
    hey all...I'm not really surprised at the amount of posts you have now - it goes up about 1000 a day hahaha

I am no longer so scared about results because my bday is on friday and my party is on saturday so I have two days to look forward to where I dont have to think about results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BJack)
    Only 8 or 9 more nights. Which it is depends on whether or not you're able to get to sleep on the 19th/20th.
    Oh, well I think I'll be able to go to sleep on the 19th (:woo:). So, that's 9 for me.

Jeremy Kyle is so annoying. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itszednotzee)
    hey all...I'm not really surprised at the amount of posts you have now - it goes up about 1000 a day hahaha

I am no longer so scared about results because my bday is on friday and my party is on saturday so I have two days to look forward to where I dont have to think about results!
    Happy Birthday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mad-cow18)
    I had my first results day dream last night!! It was very strange, it was the morning of results and i could access track fromTSR,however every time i tried it track went all funny so i used the ucas website and found i got to my firm. I woke up really late and so had many missed calls,one even from someone who wouldnt normally ring me and he was disappointed with his resukts and not going to America now as politics failed him. Hes not even going to America?? Then my friend was ont he phone to say she got AAA which was expected and i asked about my best friend and she didnt know. Then i woke up and thought i better get to school NOW but then i realised it was a dream:-(
    Haha, I thought that too, when I had my dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    Happy Birthday!
    Thanks! I can't wait haha
    I would die if my birthday this year was on results day (it was last year!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    Ow, 10:30 is quite early as well!

Bye gl with your lesson.
    lol still not got it then? Driving lesson was brill, gonna book my test soon,:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyChris)
    I was thinking the same thing! That said, I wouldn't know what time post comes lately, as I'm normally hidden away in my room until afternoonish except for the odd making of a cup of tea!
    haha gotta love a cup of rosy lee!! well its nothing interesting if you do get it, just explains what to do with clearing AGAIN and there is nothing in it that says when you meet your offer, its always when you don't meet your offer, don't have high hopes for us eh? oh and there is a guide to student life couple of interviews, stuff on finance, the usual

ReputationRep:
    God, I wish I just knew now.

ReputationRep:
    there'll be a minimum of 20,000 posts by the 19th

ReputationRep:
    i had a results day dream! i went to get my results and i found out two of them and i got two A's so i was like great! but then i couldnt find out my third, the one thats going to make or break my offer! so i was completely stuck, couldnt phone the uni or anything cus i didnt have that bloody result!
    so annoying :\

ReputationRep:
    :headfire:211 hours 21 minutes to go :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    :headfire:211 hours 21 minutes to go :headfire:
    Awfully kind of you to share that information :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ray)
    Awfully kind of you to share that information :eek3:
    No worries!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    No worries!
    Thread is very slow at the minute................so hows things?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else hoping to go to sleep very late the night before results day, I really don't want to wake up at something like 5.00am

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm back.

Did I miss anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ray)
    Thread is very slow at the minute................so hows things?
    Its ok. Nothing new. Haven't been as active on here as I was before because I just couldn't keep up with the spam highly insightful discussions about results day. :p:

Think I might consider popping out for lunch today. I'm getting more and more nervous at the moment so I wan't to take my mind off things for a while.

Where is everyone though? This thread is ususally up and kicking by this time. Late night for the gang?

ReputationRep:
    i'm planning on going to bed normal time then waking up at 7-8 in the morning to check on track for my results

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.