Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    God is smiling to xcrushesx, I think she will get AAA now...

ReputationRep:
    Damn!
    I just came back, and missed out on post #7777. :sad:

Anyone wanna play on iSketch?

ReputationRep:
    next challenge- 8888th post.

ReputationRep:
    ISKETCH YAYAYAYAYAYAYY

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nirvathema)
    I think I should delurk properly...this thread has caused me to lol quite a bit.

Apparently some overseas students have already gotten their A level results?? :confused:

none of my friends seem to be panicking about results yet at all
    LOL How long have you been lurking on this thread?

ReputationRep:
    Alright everyone! This is my first post to this thread. I wanted to know if we can find out if we met our conditions on the 13th by calling UCAS or the university as UCAS provides the universities with the results on that day?? I really want to call my university/UCAS on the 14th to find out!!

Firm: UCL, L100 Economics AAA [Mathematics, Economics and Accounting]

Insurance: University of Manchester, LN13 Economics and Finance AAB [Mathematics, Economics and Accounting in any order]

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    Is that a yes? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zafaru123)
    next challenge- 8888th post.
    What about 8000?

and 8888 isn't as cool as 7777 :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Been to have my hair cut & coloured, who got 7777?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    What about 8000?

and 8888 isn't as cool as 7777
    8 is a lucky number apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fahadmizan)
    Alright everyone! This is my first post to this thread. I wanted to know if we can find out if we met our conditions on the 13th by calling UCAS or the university as UCAS provides the universities with the results on that day?? I really want to call my university/UCAS on the 14th to find out!!

Insurance: University of Manchester, LN13 Economics and Finance AAB [Mathematics, Economics and Accounting in any order]
    I swear you asked this before and I said you have to wait till the 20th?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there's any truth to the rumour that AS results will be published online?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gallifrey)
    Been to have my hair cut & coloured, who got 7777?
    XCRUSHESX :hmmm:

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    A is a lucky number apparently.
    A isn't a number

ReputationRep:

there is no way the university will tell before the 20th, thats the whole point of UCAS, the medium between us and the university, they talk through UCAS when dealing with our conditions.

ReputationRep:
    Oh this person did ask it before!

ReputationRep:
    He didn't like your answer, so he asked again? :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    God is smiling to xcrushesx, I think she will get AAA now...
    What poppycock! :top2:

I might fail :puppyeyes: *sniffles*

ReputationRep:

If you could do that, everyone would be doing it. I don't think you can do that...

Haha UCL L100? I got an offer but I declined it, which open day did you go to?

ReputationRep:
    I made a room called TSR on isketch

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.