TheTallOne
There's nothing on TV :frown:

Join the proper isketch room again then :biggrin:
Reply 8303
Medicine Man
:yikes:[scroll]201 hours 50 minutes to go[/scroll] :yikes:

Thanks for that.
Gamer99
Also: The official isketch room for this topic is the tandem based room - 'TSR'. TSR2 is a poor man's copy and is less fun as you have to wait longer to draw and it's only one person.

Its cos we made TSR, but then the words were too difficult, so we had to create another room called TSR2. :p:
Gamer99
Also: The official isketch room for this topic is the tandem based room - 'TSR'. TSR2 is a poor man's copy and is less fun as you have to wait longer to draw and it's only one person.

there are 8 of us!
We remade it, because the word list was unrealistic.
Medicine Man

:eek: :eek: :eek: why are you freaking me out:frown: :frown: :frown: the day seem so close yet so far:frown: :frown:
Reply 8307
Hey Guys i'm new to TSR. I'm an AS student and I've been looking at this thread for the last two days but thought I should sign up and say 'hi' cos u all seem like a gd bunch. So .. Hi!
Reply 8308
Yeah but it's only one person drawing and the rules haven't been changed so there's more waiting time etc.
And just a reminder guys, track is going offline at 00:00 tonight. That means the next time it goes back online, we'll all know whether we've made it into our unis (or not)! :shock:
Reply 8310
Shawman
Hey Guys i'm new to TSR. I'm an AS student and I've been looking at this thread for the last two days but thought I should sign up and say 'hi' cos u all seem like a gd bunch. So .. Hi!

Welcome to the thread / TSR! :smile:
mazzles
Thanks for that.

No worries. :h:

:p:
Reply 8312
Medicine Man
And just a reminder guys, track is going offline at 00:00 tonight. That means the next time it goes back online, we'll all know whether we've made it into our unis (or not)! :shock:

STOP DOING THIS TO US!
I'm gonna go cry now.
Reply 8313
Medicine Man

you hv just pierced my heart:woo: :eek3:
miz_perfecto
:eek: :eek: :eek: why are you freaking me out:frown: :frown: :frown: the day seem so close yet so far:frown: :frown:

:headfire:
Medicine Man

:zomg:
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
mazzles
STOP DOING THIS TO US!
I'm gonna go cry now.

Fine. Next time I'll spoiler it.
:o:
Reply 8317
kaytee.
:zomg:
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

This.
Medicine Man

I'm going to check track for one last time.
all abandon me :frown:

Latest