The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ahhh it's getting really close guys! 25 days :O
Reply 861
yep they do know
but am talking about whether your firm choice uni knows if you've got an insurance uni or not?????????
Reply 862
Bissy.xx
yep they do know
but am talking about whether your firm choice uni knows if you've got an insurance uni or not?????????

Should have read the rest of the thread :cool: But as far as I know, universities don't know what other universities you've applied to. So I presume they wouldn't know whether you have an insurance or not either.
Reply 863
I don't get why I'm having so many dreams about my results! Even though none have actually shown conclusive results (i.e., me seeing them) I was never like this for my GCSEs. I hope this isn't some kind of bad omen. :-/
Reply 864
I keep imagining that I'll miss a grade by one UMS mark, by getting for example 479/600 UMS rather than 480. That would be awful! :frown:
i wish i could be one of those people who jst dont feel any stress when it comes to education or exams...because when you put it all in perspective exams are not life or death situation...
I keep imagining im gonna miss my uni offer by 5 grades :frown:
MIKE ESSIEN IS QUITE SICK
i wish i could be one of those people who jst dont feel any stress when it comes to education or exams...because when you put it all in perspective exams are not life or death situation...

So true. I wish I would just feel less stressed right now, but then again, I've always been one to stress after exams anyway - even after GCSEs. :o: Oh the smae! :p:

:ditto: the username btw - I take it you're Nigerian Ghanaian? :p:
Bissy.xx
yep they do know

Your firm choice will be aware of your insurance choice
Medicine Man
So true. I wish I would just feel less stressed right now, but then again, I've always been one to stress after exams anyway - even after GCSEs. :o: Oh the smae! :p:

:ditto: the username btw - I take it you're Nigerian Ghanaian? :p:

lol ye im Ghanaian, are you?
lol ye im Ghanaian, are you?

:woo: :party:

yeah!!

[Haven't been there for ages so I don't actually remember much about it, but noone needs to know that do they! Repping! :ninja:]
lol joker...i went last summer but probably wont go for ages...
lol joker...i went last summer but probably wont go for ages...

Ooohhh! Lucky for some ay! Have fun? I WILL go next summer, even if my parents are not willing to pay for my flight; I'll just use my uni loan/bank overdraft! So much good weather there, and I want proper food! :rant:

[And you're treated soooooo nicely when you go there just because you speak differently! :ninja:]
Reply 873
There's only 23 days to go and I'm so anxious. Part of me wants to get my results and is fed up of waiting but the other part doesn't really want to know. I think if I don't get the grades that I need I'll lock myself in my bedroom for that day and just cry.
23 days sounds far too near. It feels like yesterday when it was going from 30 to 29 on this thread, how did so many days pass so quickly!!
oo_Lucinda_oo
23 days sounds far too near. It feels like yesterday when it was going from 30 to 29 on this thread, how did so many days pass so quickly!!

God knows. I can remember when there was 60 days left :eek:. Now its 23.

Only way to enjoy summer holidays without thinking about results day is to go on holiday which unfortunately I didn't.

How have previous years coped? The wait is too long. I've been thinking and dividing a strategic plan for weeks and it is possible to mark much quicker. And give the results online. I don't care if I had to pay extra to get my marks. :woo:
Jack Sparrow
God knows. I can remember when there was 60 days left :eek:. Now its 23.

Only way to enjoy summer holidays without thinking about results day is to go on holiday which unfortunately I didn't.

How have previous years coped? The wait is too long. I've been thinking and dividing a strategic plan for weeks and it is possible to mark much quicker. And give the results online. I don't care if I had to pay extra to get my marks. :woo:

Same. What makes that suck even more is the fact that all my friends are on holiday so I'm stuck at home, on my own, doing nothing :rolleyes:

I'm going to try and come up with a list of things to do each day so I keep myself reasonably busy - for example today I've cleaned out the chickens and I'm planning on sorting my room out for throwing out/charity shops/uni/loft. That's a major task so hopefully should take a few days :p: Then I'm going to crack the saxophone out and try to learn some guitar.
Reply 877
23 days is still a long way to go!!!......you guys should start freaking out by midnight of 19th august lol. I have a feeling A-level pass rate will rise to a new high and funny enough ppl will flood this site advertising the number of As they managed to accumulate lol!! and offcourse subsequent A-level exams will end up being a nut cracker
Reply 878
[QUOTE='[Shea]']I keep imagining that I'll miss a grade by one UMS mark, by getting for example 479/600 UMS rather than 480. That would be awful! :frown:

I was one of those people at AS! (239 instead of 240) really knocked me confidence.. but on the other hand it cant happen to me again surely?!
Argghhhh guysssss!!!
help!

Firm:Keele
Insurance: Hull (Scarborough Campus)

I dont want my insurance now.... is it too late to ask for them to release me or do i have to wait till results day

Latest