Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Heh, I know. I was waiting for another fact.

I like it better without the facts. They got annoying after a while. :erm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Scared off by the mod?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzles)
    The thread just went silent for three minutes.

I'M SCARED. :eek3:
    I want it to be Monday already! By then everyone will be itching to find out what they got :eek: :eek3: :eek:

ReputationRep:

:woo:

The universe might implode.

ReputationRep:
    I have the ability to play 10 musical instruments, but only practice 4.
    I can pick up any instrument (other than brass) and learn to play it given internet access and about an hour.
    I can play a variety of Brass instruments, though tend only to play the one.
    But, Cornet/Trumpet/Tenor(English) Horn/ Baritone/Euphonium/Trombone/Bass(Tuba)Eb/Bass(Tuba)Bb

=====
    To all... sorry for my absence throughout the night, and also that I'm leaving so early already. My body really wants some sleep; so I'll let it have what it wants!

Good night to everybody; Much love to many! xxxx Does it seem somewhat feminine putting the x's there?! (If answering this question, please quote me, so I can check your answers in the morning!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    I want it to be Monday already! By then everyone will be itching to find out what they got :eek: :eek3: :eek:
    What do you call this thread?!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Magnum Opus, one of my favorite mods!
    Love the profile page. I'm waiting for my philosophy a-level result.
    I think I got an A but OCR don't point mark. So I'm just worried.
    Good luck with that :yy:
    Where have you applied?

ReputationRep:

me too! I was wondering what the hell is going on. Maybe everyone saw the mod and thought aww noooooo ... mustt ... save.... my.... unblemished... reputation... mine got ruined by a pointless warning

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhh one of the mods have me........i cant.....<muffled cry>...mmmmm mmm mmm, hes gonna.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    They scare me, to be honest. I daren't post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    Good luck with that
    Where have you applied?
    Sheffield Univeristy. And Sheffield Hallam (backup)
    To do physics with a foundation year. I might do Physics and Philosophy. Some days I like philosophy but other days It does my head in. I found A-level watered down. Whats it like at Uni? What's Theology like?

My favorite quote I rememberd was "two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe the stary heavens above me and the moral law within me". Do you know who said it? lol.

ReputationRep:
    lol. Note: My going-to-bed-now isn't because a Mod appears!
    I need some sleep!

Bye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyChris)
    To all... sorry for my absence throughout the night, and also that I'm leaving so early already. My body really wants some sleep; so I'll let it have what it wants!

Good night to everybody; Much love to many! xxxx Does it seem somewhat feminine putting the x's there?! (If answering this question, please quote me, so I can check your answers in the morning!)
    The pink seems more feminine than the x's. :p:
    Nighty night! x

ReputationRep:
    seems like the posts ar enot coming in as fast as they were 15 min ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dumbdunc)
    What do you call this thread?!
    Lol this thread will be 15 times worse by then, the drama excites me :ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    the waiting is really starting to get to me now but chin up, only 8 days

mods, just to clear somethings up what are we not allowed to do? are we allowed the general chit chat as long as it isnt offensive?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    Same!!! I'm so bored of this wait! Thankfully, I'm pretty busy between now and the big day (well, until Tuesday for sure), so things should start getting faster now

(Original post by dumbdunc)
    :woo:

The universe might implode.
    I think it just did :eek3:

(Original post by CrazyChris)
    I can play a variety of Brass instruments, though tend only to play the one.
    But, Cornet/Trumpet/Tenor(English) Horn/ Baritone/Euphonium/Trombone/Bass(Tuba)Eb/Bass(Tuba)Bb
    Ooh, that's cool! We should trade knowledge! :woo:

I've had Clarinet & Piano lessons, managed to pick up guitar along the way (and therefore bass guitar), had two singing lessons and decided to pursue that for a bit (without the lessons), learned how to play the Tenor Sax last year in an AS music lesson (and therefore can also play the Alto), messed about on a flute in my spare time in the music store, asked one of my friends (who is coincidentally in GCSE year, but it's okay - he's not on TSR) to teach me a bit of cello during a concert and have since picked up violin and viola...

My family & friends hate me for it - I'm always asking for a new instrument and my friends hate that I can just pick something up and play it. I one day aim to record an entire orchestral piece on my own

ReputationRep:
    lol.

not tryna sound like im rubbing it in, but the GCSE got 2 mods having a go at them, while JS is making polite convo with ours.

Just made me giggle.

But we like you Magnum Opus, your sig from 'Angels and Demons?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ray)
    ahhhhh one of the mods have me........i cant.....<muffled cry>...mmmmm mmm mmm, hes gonna.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ModRape!

ReputationRep:
    Night all.

I wonder if I'll get on here in time for the 10,000....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.