The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Morrigu
what exam board were you on?
AQA B.

I'm so confused. Biology turned out to be my best subject last year. I think it's going to be completely reversed this time round.
Reply 9501
The Morrigu
I used that webbie as reference in my chemistry cwk.

And people wonder why i am worrying.....

Well don't use it in coursework, just use some paper or journal for that. But it's fine for the general facts and browsing.
paniking_and_not_revising
I left out the C because there was no C in my keyboard. And I was babysitting. I didn't have time to correct my spelling.

:rofl:

what k/b dosent have a c on it.
paniking_and_not_revising
I left out the C because there was no C in my keyboard. And I babysitting. I didn't have time to correct my spelling.

Thanks for the post (Y) :biggrin:
!MEna
AQA B.

I'm so confused. Biology turned out to be my best subject last year. I think it's going to be completely reversed this time round.

I am in the exact same situation. But with Philosophy (OCR) I know I didnt get the A! It was my best subject last year got 244 no retakes!
Reply 9505
The Morrigu
Thanks for the post (Y) :biggrin:

:ditto:
The-Wi$e-One
Yeah Mabye, remember yesterday, "you have a general qual, we have an advanced" :rofl:

Although technically A-levels are still GCE qualifications (without the S).

So the GCSE qualification is merely secondary. :h:
Reply 9507
I was just thinking... A keyboard without a z in it would be hard to detect by forum posts
Does anyone know when the grade boundaries get leaked?
!MEna
AQA B.

Bio has always been my worst subject. I'm on WJEC (how random is that for a bio board..)

but yeh bio can just be veryyyy unpredictable which really annoys me...
Reply 9510
michaelyus

Or as I put it

The Morrigu
LOL that is very true.

You know, I have been the day/night shift now for like 2 days going.

It makes me laugh. :smile:

Think I can get away with NOT sleeping today at all, just to see what happens?

I tried it. Gave up around 11am and slept til 8pm...
!MEna
Does anyone know when the grade boundaries get leaked?

I allways thought they come out with the past paper like nine months after!
michaelyus

ssshhhh.....

well as's are advanced subsidiary's remember :h:
michaelyus

Aye.

Its GCE Advanced Level

Then GCE Advanced Subsidary (something like that...) Level
Jack Sparrow
Oh right. Aim for the stars.
I know your capable of getting awesome results so oxbridge might be right for you. Just get up to high A's by doing some retakes. Are you going for the top three or four Unis then having a low insurance. That sounds wise. Just visit all the univeristies they have early open days.

aww,you have far more faith in me than my family does. yeh, planning on applying to four very competitive unis, and then one potential insurance (although it would still be AAB). I think I can get the grades, but I'm not confident about getting the offers. I guess all one can do is apply and hope.
A giraffe's neck contains the same number of vertebrae as a human.
Reply 9517
Jack Sparrow
I allways thought they come out with the past paper like nine months after!

Well yes, but TSR is well known for things like these. Some summer 09 mark schemes even got leaked but that topic was quickly deleted.
Gamer99
Or as I put it

:rofl: too true, it is the highest qualifcation a chav will ever obtain. (sterotypically)
People, we need to get 10K before GCSErs get 6K. We are like 7 pages ahead of them too....

Latest