Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    Oh right cool. Take loads of pics haahah.:woo::woo:
    Ha. We should make tomorrow a picture day or something... Post what we've been up to to show that this thread isn't the main focus of our lives right now :p:

ReputationRep:
    The probability of a woman giving birth to a baby girl instead of a baby boy increases significantly the nearer the mother lives to the equator. While the cause of this gender selection is unknown, scientists believe the constant sunlight hours and abundant food supply in tropical regions may favor female births.e
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by The Morrigu)
    19 more pages to go. you know we have done like 11 working on a minority shift btw?
    The morning shift people are gonna hate us for finishing the thread.

Also, I think I'm going to embrace the fact that I'm one of the night-shift now. At least for tonight

ReputationRep:
    Hey jack, which Sheffield school u at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panglossian)
    Ha. We should make tomorrow a picture day or something... Post what we've been up to to show that this thread isn't the main focus of our lives right now :p:
    Because we all know that this isnt true though....

ReputationRep:
    I will tell the story of how I spent the lead up to results day to my kids!

And how the mods came but were nice people. Like aliens from space turing out not to destroy us but to seek peace! They too after all are human. What is a human? What makes a human a human? Love, fear .......... passion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    dont. just embrace it. unless you have any commitments lol
    I feel like such a slob though spending my summer nocturnally, If I wake up before mid day it is a bonus. there is no actual reason to regain a normal pattern, but my life feels so unsatisfying lived in this way.

ReputationRep:
    Women in the U.S. labor force currently earn just over 77 cents for every one dollar men earn.h

ReputationRep:
    19 more pages to go. you know we have done like 11 working on a minority shift btw?
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panglossian)
    Ha. We should make tomorrow a picture day or something... Post what we've been up to to show that this thread isn't the main focus of our lives right now
    I'd love to say this but. Ask anyone on here I've been here since 9pm eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

And how the mods came but were nice people. Like aliens from space turing out not to destroy us but to seek peace! They too after all are human. What is a human? What makes a human a human? Love, fear .......... passion?
    That was so.... soo... DEEP.
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    The terror alert in your armpits has been elevated to orange.

ReputationRep:

OMG LOL!

This should be a story that we tell our children when they sit their A Levels etc etc

Then on TSR it will say like 'Pure Bred A Level-R'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wootwootwoot)
    I feel like such a slob though spending my summer nocturnally, If I wake up before mid day it is a bonus. there is no actual reason to regain a normal pattern, but my life feels so unsatisfying lived in this way.
    join the club

ReputationRep:
    LOL. I've been on here WELL earlier than 9pm.

&& I'm still here too..... :/ EEK! When was the 8K done? I am losing track of the days....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzles)
    That was so.... soo... DEEP.
    Hahahaha I'm a poet/philosopher in heart.

After all are we not ? Loved. and shown the right path?

What makes the poet write and the philosopher think? Are they tooo bound up by the realites of time? For one must ask what is time. For it is not visable, or sensable but yet every laiden man knows of it. :woo::woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've decided that I'm going to leave at 4am, get 4 hours 15 minutes of sleep and then hopefully that'll fix me for a few days. Hopefully. Otherwise, ALL NIGHTER AND COFFEE!

ReputationRep:
    I've been here for over 13 hours, and this is likely to rise to around 35 when I finally go to bed

ReputationRep:
    According to an ancient Sumerian legend, the universe was created by a female, the goddess Tiamat. This role of a female creator is not unique, as the Australian Aboriginal creation myth also credits the creation of life to a woman.d

ReputationRep:
    OMG LOL!

This should be a story that we tell our children when they sit their A Levels etc etc

Then on TSR it will say like 'Pure Bred A Level-R'
    loooooooooooooool, ahahah:woo::woo:

That would be great!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.