The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

This discussion is closed.
Melting Sugar.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Malsi101)
A2 people in the same thread too; I don't feel like us mere AS people deserve to be here tbh
And GCSE in with AS and A2

I think there should be a separate GCSE one and then an AS + A2 one like last year.. :dontknow:

Someone doing GCSEs should create a GCSE one :yep:
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Melting Sugar.)
And GCSE in with AS and A2

I think there should be a separate GCSE one and then an AS + A2 one like last year.. :dontknow:

Someone doing GCSEs should create a GCSE one :yep:

Yh definitely, GCSE was separate last year and I think it should be this year.
I guess AS + A2 could stick together though as I'm sure they did last year but wth..gcse:lolwut: :p:
lilangel890
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Seems like ages away but then I started this round of exams a month ago, yet it only seems a week ago! Going very quick. Though needs to go quicker.

1 exam left
simple.
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ahh.. one more exam left and have no motivation and am just loitering around TSR amongst other places. Im going to need a miracle to get the A a require for tomorrows exam to get a B overall. :cry:

I just know i won't get the BBB i need and it'll be just by a few UMS points.
Magic Dust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Little_Jacob)
I hate how everyone who does open up their results on the telly does seem to get top grades. Where do they go, grammar schools?!

Lets say I've had a few sour results days in my time..
ITV and BBC came to my college last year (y) We have like 1,500 people in each year, and I think they are pointed towards students who have done well? I am not sure...

:eek3: OH MY WORD.
I AM SO SCARED.
:eek3:

One exam left though....
Akkuz
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I won't be here on results day, so I'm not bothered at all. If I do worse than I thought, then oh well life goes on. :holmes:
jerzydee
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i just feel like the world is gonna crush me. somebody had better thrown me a rope
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I am not scared whatsoever, I tried my best and what will be will be; I'm good like that
Although I do find results day interesting-meaning, good or bad results, it's still interesting to see how I've done.
rainbow drops
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm nervous and will be absolutely terrified come results day. I need AAA.
Dr Acula
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by k9ruby)
I swear last year there were a series of funny clips done on the run up of results day done by a girl on YouTube but cannot seem to find them. Does anyone know the clips I am thinking of?
Yes I do, I'm off to find them
k9ruby
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Dr Acula)
Yes I do, I'm off to find them
Good!
Ms Cool
Report 9 years ago
what do people mean when they say track
Dr Acula
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by k9ruby)
Good!
YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM!

Dr Acula
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
These are soo funny! :p:
duckjustice
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm glad I've got lots of stuff coming up before results day to distract me.
I'm not really dreading it all that much but I'm only AS.. and I'm going out for a big meal with my friends to celebrate/distract ourselves after getting results which is something fun to look forward to.

Last year when I got my GCSE results I got a phone call from school telling me to come in early because they wanted all the people who did well to come in together. When they said all I assumed they meant more than 5.. also I didn't expect my picture in the paper, or my mother to ring up the newspaper and ask to buy a copy of the picture. It was not good.
hermy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ms Cool)
what do people mean when they say track
Ucas Track..you log in and check to see whether your university has excepted you.
Ms Cool
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by hermy)
Ucas Track..you log in and check to see whether your university has excepted you.
oh ok fanks
hermy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dr Acula)
YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM! YAY! FOUND THEM!

hahaah! are there anymore?
The Doctor Forever
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
if i lose my grade and top uni choice because of 1 retarded exam, i might bleach my face and become a psychotic serial killer :teeth:
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I honestly think i've missed both my uni offers now after today ffs.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?