Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) watch

ReputationRep:
    Is that true Loz17? If so, do we all recieve emails like this?

ReputationRep:
    Track is offline !!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Some of my friends have recieved emails saying that their firm's have their results :confused:
    Did their firm choice say anything else, like whether or not they met the conditions?

3 weeks now - to be honest that doesn't sound too bad, I think in a weeks time when it's only 2 weeks it'll feel like it's getting close

(Original post by milliondollarcorpse)
    Did their firm choice say anything else, like whether or not they met the conditions?

3 weeks now - to be honest that doesn't sound too bad, I think in a weeks time when it's only 2 weeks it'll feel like it's getting close
    I haven't a clue, all they've said is that they had the email stating that they have their results.

I'm not too bothered now lol, scared but not too bothered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Some of my friends have recieved emails saying that their firm's have their results :confused:
    this has just made my day worse. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    i don't care TBH
    bring on results day.

ReputationRep:
    guys help, what i have just seen on my uni portal almost brought me a heart attack. it said this and i quote '' The Application Status is temporarily unavailable as examination results are processed.'' so its true, they already have them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerzydee)
    guys help, what i have just seen on my uni portal almost brought me a heart attack. it said this and i quote '' The Application Status is temporarily unavailable as examination results are processed.'' so its true, they already have them
    That's scary, I thought they get our results the week before we get them?

ReputationRep:
    I don't htink they do have them. my dad is an admissions tutor (UEA) and I'm sure he would've told me if he had the A level results. I'll ask him when I next see him!

ReputationRep:
    I think thats for the scottish results cus it reopens for a few days before the other results.

ReputationRep:
    Yea the scottish results come out first....UCAS say "Updates to Track have been suspended while we process the Scottish Qualifications" therefore, I think Scottish results will be with, and some in the way to, the uni's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent09)
    I think thats for the scottish results cus it reopens for a few days before the other results.
    no, i don't do sqa

ReputationRep:
    I too got an email saying that my firm has my results. It didnt say anything else though. I did have a heart attack when I saw the email title though! "receipt of results" or something.

ReputationRep:
    OMGSH THAT EXPLAINS IT...i had my first results day dream last night :O
    i was telling mum that results day isn't all the way till 20th august then i realised my school sent a letter through the post with some stuff in it, and i realised my teacher put in some pieces of paper which had my results already on it (handwritten) and it said physics - A, biology - A, french - A, and at the top of another piece of paper it said chemistry - B and that i should put in more effort next year =[... then i realised some med schools want A in chem =[...so i got aaab ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperious_Leader)
    I too got an email saying that my firm has my results. It didnt say anything else though. I did have a heart attack when I saw the email title though! "receipt of results" or something.
    What's your firm uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelmxxx)
    What's your firm uni?
    Cardiff.

ReputationRep:
    A day ago I had a dream that they had my results online and I got ABB (I need AAB) and I kept refeshing the page and the results kept on changing so constantly from AAB to ABB then ABC..it was bloody frustrating!:p:

P.S. I find it quite cool that so many people are so freaked out that they have dreams about results day :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    A day ago I had a dream that they had my results online and I got ABB (I need AAB) and I kept refeshing the page and the results kept on changing so constantly from AAB to ABB then ABC..it was bloody frustrating!:p:

P.S. I find it quite cool that so many people are so freaked out that they have dreams about results day :p:
    That dream must have been so frustrating! I hate the ones like that but I'm so glad when I get up & it's like it was only a dream. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent09)
    Track is offline !!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    and you need it before results day because?.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperious_Leader)
    if i were you i would be ******** bricks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.