Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official 2009 Results Day Vomit Inducing Countdown Thread (20th August) Watch

ReputationRep:
    *yawns* who's sleeping patterns have drastically changed during the summer holidays? Mine have, I can't function without random naps

ReputationRep:
    looooool 7 more pages to reaching the hundred mark

Can you guys sign up for your results?

We can get our results through text and email at exactly 8am as well as the post.

The advantage being that you don't know when the post comes so rather than that horrible unpredictable wait..you can see what you got at exactly 8am through an email or text..

Do you guys have that system?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miz_perfecto)
    looooool 7 more pages to reaching the hundred mark
    And with this post we are closer to 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ray)
    And with this post we are closer to 6
    hhehehhehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)

We can get our results through text and email at exactly 8am as well as the post.

The advantage being that you don't know when the post comes so rather than that horrible unpredictable wait..you can see what you got at exactly 8am through an email or text..

:no:

ReputationRep:

We have to collect our results from our colleges/sixthforms, doesn't sound exciting :p: as yours, with all your technology!

Of course A2 can check if they got into Uni through UCAS TRACK around 6-7am plus some Universities email applicants congratulating them on their grades before they actually get their results, which could happen on the early mornings of results day..

ReputationRep:

oh how lucki you are indeed if onli we had this system

ReputationRep:

One of the A-level/GCSE exam boards, Edexcel, offers ResultsPlus, which gives students' results online. You just need to login (is it 6am or 7am - can't remember). But schools & colleges have to sign up for it for their pupils.

I don't think the other boards (except CIE, the international A-level board) have the equivalent for students.

Even IB students have online exam results for each of their 6 subjects and the assessed bits of their core. I don't know about European countries' results deliveries systems, but I have a feeling it's not going to be as...non-technological as A-level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    *yawns* who's sleeping patterns have drastically changed during the summer holidays? Mine have, I can't function without random naps

i use to hav 11 hours straight sleep before now its lyk 8 or 9 and tahts rough keep on waking up in the night tossin and turning and having stupid dreamz about results day!!!!!:mad:

ReputationRep:

well I can find out through e-mail or text by my uni

ReputationRep:

I'd do anything for that system!!!

ReputationRep:
    i wished i had that system just to think 8 in the morning i had the results would be such a relief :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    i use to hav 11 hours straight sleep before now its lyk 8 or 9 and tahts rough keep on waking up in the night tossin and turning and having stupid dreamz about results day!!!!!:mad:
    I have 6 hour sleep and 3 hour naps a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    I have 6 hour sleep and 3 hour naps a day

i cant sleep during the day no matter how tired i am i use to take napz during the day but they made me worse i use to wake up feeling worser

ReputationRep:
    cant stop yawning!

ReputationRep:
    damn the scotz thread so longg guys we gotta beat them!!!!!

damn the scotz thread so longg guys we gotta beat them!!!!!
    We're 6 posts a minute..you guys are...1 post every 5 minutes

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i cant sleep during the day no matter how tired i am i use to take napz during the day but they made me worse i use to wake up feeling worser
    I've been having naps during the day for 3 years so I can't go back to having long sleep, utterly sucks, but will benefit me the day before results All-nighter baby!loool

ReputationRep:
    How long do you think it's going to take to log into track at 7am?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.