The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

15 Days 10 Hours 35 Minutes & 57 Seconds
Ape Gone Insane
We're 6 posts a minute..you guys are...1 post every 5 minutes

:awesome:

yep come on post as welll.....
XCRUSHESX
I've been having naps during the day for 3 years so I can't go back to having long sleep, utterly sucks, but will benefit me the day before results :biggrin: All-nighter baby!loool

yep it will help you will be loadz of tea for me:p:
miz_perfecto
yep it will help you will be loadz of tea for me:p:

I'll irish up to the tea just to make the night a bit more exciting looool
94 pages close to the hundred mark :biggrin:
Reply 1865
only 63 pages for me
Malsy
only 63 pages for me

:confused: whys that....?
billiejean81
How long do you think it's going to take to log into track at 7am?

Well there is sometimes online traffic because so many people are trying to sign in at the same time...sooo it could vary from 1 second (lol) to like 15-20 mins waiting for the traffic to clear up..

I think it is the worse situation to be press F5 over and over again and getting used to the internet traffic page then suddenly you see your TRACK page updated with your places...
Reply 1868
miz_perfecto
:confused: whys that....?

30 posts a page as opposed to your 25

being here a while..you find these functions:biggrin:
XCRUSHESX
I think it is the worse situation to be press F5 over and over again and getting used to the internet traffic page then suddenly you see your TRACK page updated with your places...
Then you foolishly press F5 again, and see the updated page vanish, while you wait another 1s - 20mins. :afraid:
Malsy
30 posts a page as opposed to your 25

being here a while..you find these functions:biggrin:

thats just confused me even more so im gonna leave it there looool
Reply 1871
it confused you......ok :indiff:
michaelyus
Then you foolishly press F5 again, and see the updated page vanish, while you wait another 1s - 20mins. :afraid:

Hahaha :frown: sounds funny but it really isnt lol :p:
miz_perfecto
thats just confused me even more so im gonna leave it there looool

We got to 25 posts to create a new page.. while Malsy has changed the options so it is 30 posts to be posted to create a new page so the amount of pages she has is lower than we have...
Reply 1874
I'm torn as to whether to check track or not!!! Do you think it'll be better to find out you've not got in and burst into tears at home on your own, or at school with everyone else (friends + otherwise) around you, probably celebrating their achievements??
XCRUSHESX
We got to post 25 to create a new page.. while Malsy has changed the options so it is 30 posts to be posted to create a new page so the amount of pages she has is lower than we have...

how do you do that been loookin at this thread for like 5 minutes bafffed completelty:confused:
Reply 1876
i think ill change it back
it's too confusing plus more people probably have it set to 25 pp
km31
I'm torn as to whether to check track or not!!! Do you think it'll be better to find out you've not got in and burst into tears at home on your own, or at school with everyone else (friends + otherwise) around you, probably celebrating their achievements??

Preferably check track because I don't want to get all sad and teary in College because itll attract attention THEN they will ask what is wrong, ask what I got then I'll cry even more! which would SUCK
Malsy
i think ill change it back
it's too confusing plus more people probably have it set to 25 pp

plus it will make it seem like the thread is bigger :cool: I might try doing 10 posts per page to boost my morale :p:
billiejean81
How long do you think it's going to take to log into track at 7am?

Well my brother was on holiday for his A2 results and he left me his log in details for track (at the time I was like..."what the hell is 'track'". This was 2 years ago. I logged on at around 7 for him and it loaded it immediately for me. Then I read something along the lines of "Congratulations, Northumbria University has confirmed your place................" so I passed on what it said to him. It may have uploaded really quickly for me at the time but that may have just been luck. Am I lucky that I get to do this track thing again now for myself?

Latest