The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

random-ray
*MISSION UPDATE".............................The enemy has 6516 posts and is going up as this message is typed.

"PRIMARY OBJECTIVE"..............All users of the is post must get into university, firm or insurance choices.

"SECONDARY OBJECTIVE"................By the end of the 20th of August this thread must have exceeded the posts on the Scottish one.
"STRATEGY".............Every user must reply to every new post on this thread and put up their own new post every few minutes.

Needless to say this could be the darkest month of our lifes, strong and collective unity is what is needed. Only together shall we prevail.....

I actually let out a massive smirk reading that! lol thanks for that!!:biggrin:
the funny part of the situation is.

im going to university in scotland, so i will be behind enemy lines come sept -sigh-
Reply 1962
eek
random-ray
*MISSION UPDATE".............................The enemy has 6516 posts and is going up as this message is typed.

"PRIMARY OBJECTIVE"..............All users of the is post must get into university, firm or insurance choices.

"SECONDARY OBJECTIVE"................By the end of the 20th of August this thread must have exceeded the posts on the Scottish one.
"STRATEGY".............Every user must reply to every new post on this thread and put up their own new post every few minutes.

Needless to say this could be the darkest month of our lifes, strong and collective unity is what is needed. Only together shall we prevail.....

Sir, yes sir!
Reply 1964
I'm going to sleep, will make the time go quicker.
Malsy
lmfao

and youre from NI:wink:

supporting the brits :biggrin:

:p:

joke joke

lol haha though just to let u know I am British too and waiting the same A-level results as everyone else
Adam92
Thanks for the briefing sarge.

ohoh Im a sarge? I was just hoping to be an informer......im not good at leading things......hahaha thanks
rach_998

For the next 15 days? :p:
Reply 1968
i know it was a typo meant to say supporting the english:ninja: :p:
Reply 1969
sleeping for 15 days :coma:
SuperStaah
For the next 15 days? :p:

if only that was possible! :p:
rach_998

Is this a joke. As its like nearly eight o clock. I'm pretty sure the human body wasen't designed to sleep more then ten hours at max.
The Morrigu
LOL!

I think if we all collectively decide to stay on TSR the night before, we can all easily beat them :smile:

YES I AGREE, WHO ELSE WANTS TO BE IN ON THIS PACT? JOIN MYSELF AND MORRIGU TO DEFEND THIS THREAD!
Medicine Man

:no:
It just means more nightmares about results day, then. :puppyeyes:
Simplicity
Is this a joke. As its like nearly eight o clock. I'm pretty sure the human body wasen't designed to sleep more then ten hours at max.

i dno, this summer i have been doing at least 12 every day :smile: life with no commitment :smile:
Medicine Man

Well, your a wannabe med student. Isn't there some kind of drug that puts you in coma or something like that. Big bang to your head might put you in a coma for 15 days. However, that would probably mean some sort of brain damage which is not good.
random-ray
YES I AGREE, WHO ELSE WANTS TO BE IN ON THIS PACT? JOIN MYSELF AND MORRIGU TO DEFEND THIS THREAD!

No one is going to be able to fall asleep that day unless they're uber confident they've made the grades, their uni has contacted them and congratulated them in advance, or they just sleep alot.
Malsy
i know it was a typo meant to say supporting the english:ninja: :p:

ahh now I get you, well we are all in this together.....I HATE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, that came out wrong
Reply 1978
random-ray

I will most certainly be joining! :yes: :biggrin: :p:
so basically - we are all gonna be causing this site to crash the night before, hm?

Latest