Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    :indiff:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    Yea... it's not gonna happen.
    The face followed by the subsequent quote pretty accurately summarises my response. Thanks for doing the job for me :P:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crossofixiodelena)
    sex is not every thing, love is
    you cant be a dude

ReputationRep:
    this thread made me lol!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck.

The beds are ****.

Unless you know, you're a bit more rock and roll and find other venues.

ReputationRep:
    if your going to imperial college london, its not gonna happen.

And there was me thinking going to university was to come out with a degree - clearly STIs and etc is far more appealing :dontknow:

Ah well . . .good luck on your pulling mission!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    And there was me thinking going to university was to come out with a degree - clearly STIs and etc is far more appealing :dontknow:

Ah well . . .good luck on your pulling mission!!!

dont worry, ill keep you all updated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMR1)
    im so excited to go to uni this sept...i really wanna get with loadsa guys as my friends finished his 3rd yr he says i wont be able to resist as everyone is FITTTTT!
    who else cant wait? :P
    I will be avoiding you like the plague, like 98% of the rest of the university.

(Original post by psychocustard)
    See, people always say that. Yeah, it's easier for a girl to get a random shag, but it's difficult to get a really decent one. Anyway, I'd rather not have herpes, so I just stay away from ONS now
    Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    As a girl, you'll get offers. A lot easier than guys. But tbh, I wouldn't do anything in freshers (boy or girl), apparently it's an easy way to get a rep. One of my friends bedded 7 girls during freshers and then after that he found girls were really hostile to him.

Oh and there are much better reasons to go to uni!

(Original post by LMR1)
    dont worry, ill keep you all updated
    No thanks!

ReputationRep:
    just go to your local industrial estate on friday night, job done.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by LMR1)
    nope your see me on tv one day....thats why im going to uni :P
    Snog, marry or avoid by any chance? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL seriously I shouldn't have read this at work. I can't keep a straight face.

Errr...all I can say is good luck troll , uni's not really a harem (unfortunately!) cheers for brightening me afternoon!

ReputationRep:
    I think you're trying a bit too hard love

(Original post by General Ourumov)
    I will be avoiding you like the plague, like 98% of the rest of the university.
    Wise idea . . .god knows what STIs' the OP may catch!!!!

I know people who were on shagging missions during freshers week and the amount of trips they took to the clinic is unreal!

ReputationRep:
    post some pics OP

or GTFO!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Deeds)
    Snog, marry or avoid by any chance? :cool:

:no:

Crimewatch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    See, people always say that. Yeah, it's easier for a girl to get a random shag, but it's difficult to get a really decent one. Anyway, I'd rather not have herpes, so I just stay away from ONS now
    I think it is because the more times you have sex with someone the better they know what works for you, also I guess guys might not bother even trying to make you come if they aren't planning on seeing you again.

ReputationRep:
    Slut or what?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.