Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    seriously, you sound like just the kind of girl that will attract all the nice guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMR1)
    im so excited to go to uni this sept...i really wanna get with loadsa guys as my friends finished his 3rd yr he says i wont be able to resist as everyone is FITTTTT!
    who else cant wait? :P
    Words fail me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gap)
    I'll trade you my shiny Charizard for crabs.

http://soluciones.solucionesytrucos....dex/krabby.gif
    Deal! You've just been ripped off my friend shiny Charizard is worth at least Herpes or better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gallabay)
    seriously, you sound like just the kind of girl that will attract all the nice guys!
    Yeah, all the decent well rounded blokes will be all over you!!

ReputationRep:
    STD alert!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I'm fairly self sufficient in that sense. I don't particularly need someone to do it for me, I can make it work for myself.

Anyway, it's more that the blokes who go about wanting a ONS aren't usually the most gifted. Not the ones my friends or I have had the displeasure of having one with, anyway.
    Decent one night stands are possible, I've had one. Well it started off as a one night stand but I ended up seeing him a few times. I agree with you they aren't that common though, I've heard some absolute horror stories off some of my friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karunesh)
    Off-topic red balloons, but Im loving your photography thanx
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMR1)
    and yes im getting laid loads now....but a bigger city = a lot more
    by the time you get to uni, you will need every **** in the 'big city' just to make you curl your toes.

bucket.:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Might be the only thing going for you. Clearly intellect is not.
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LMR1)
    im a girl and im straight thanks
    okay boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    why does everyone think that uni is going to be this crazy sex fest. It's the same as home, except you have a bedroom with no parents. It doesn't mean everyone is gagging for it

ReputationRep:
    the name of this thread is so funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Oh you're gonna come out with a vag like a bucket, aren't you?
    LOL this!
    Ahahahaha :rofl: I love this post.

ReputationRep:
    Blatent troll.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post20003835

ReputationRep:
    are you being serious? people are going to avoid you cause your gonna get a rep as a ****. and if your so desperate for sex, why dont you find some randomer now? i take it your not good looking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohmana)
    if your going to imperial college london, its not gonna happen.
    OP is female, freshers week at Imp will be like heaven for her.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.