Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I went out last night with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. A few of her friends were out also but we didn't see them that much. The club we were in shuts at 2am, and by 12am she was pretty drunk. I took her to a quieter pub next door to sit down for a minute and she was sick in the toilets. Waited for her while she did that. Took her back to her friends. Then she gets even more smashed and starts feeling ****, telling me she wants to go home.

Now, this was my only night out this week; I don't have much money until I get paid, and I didn't want to go home 2 hours early. I tried to explain this to her and said she should drink water, then she walks off, grabs her stuff from the coat/bag place, won't wait for me to get mine, so I lose her. Spend ages looking round, finally find her with her friend who tells me to wait inside and they'll be back in a minute. Then she just disappears, presumably she went home. Would not answer her phone. Has deleted me from facebook.

What the ****. :/

ReputationRep:
    She was wasted. You know what wasted people are like. She probably thought you tried to ditch her or didn't look after her properly. She'll get over it when the hangover clears.

ReputationRep:
    That's a tad on the ott side! I had a 'friend' like this. Won't listen when you try and talk and explain but quick to ***** about you when you didn't even do anything wrong. My theory is they can't have been a great friend if they wouldn't even give you a chance to explain. x

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Forget about her.

What a ***** she is. Talk about being a drama queen.

ReputationRep:
    Can see both sides.

ReputationRep:
    She went a bit OTT. I wouldn't say you're in the wrong IMO. You're not responsible for her.

ReputationRep:
    nothing worse than the sick and crying drunk chick on a night out..

sounds like a drama queen, not worth your time..probably would have been more worth your time if you copped a feal tbh

girls eh

ReputationRep:
    She's in the wrong.

ReputationRep:
    girls are weiners, simple

ReputationRep:
    op you are a horrible friend! :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I can see that she may bit a bit annoyed that you wouldn't go home early (although you had your own right to stay) but the deleting off facebook etc is really just immature.

ReputationRep:
    She needs to get over herself. Says a lot about her if she hadn't seen you in a while but decided to get so wasted that you had to practically nurse her. Don't worry yourself mate

ReputationRep:
    Well I just got told that she thinks I spiked her drink. You're right, she's not worth my time. Friends don't throw around accusations like that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.