Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I scanned a new Marc Jacobs ad and I wondered if anybody could help me identify the women in the photo. I know that the ads have used well known celebrities before, and I also know that I do not keep up with that celebrity stuff well, so don't act as though it were so obvious if it indeed is. :p:

Spoiler:
    Show

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    No sorry, id have a look for you, but didn't find out her name.

ReputationRep:
    Edie Campbell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Unsightly)
    Edie Campbell
    Oh, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Jailbait.

ReputationRep:
    Is she... 10??

ReputationRep:
    eurgh. she is ugly as ****. how these people become models

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    eurgh. she is ugly as ****. how these people become models
    You clearly don't understand the function that models such as her are supposed to perform.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moreiniho)
    You clearly don't understand the function that models such as her are supposed to perform.
    I think she's quite pretty for a model, actually!

ReputationRep:
    Edie Campbell
    she went to my school :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    I think she's quite pretty for a model, actually!
    Oh, I'm certainly not saying that she isn't. I just find it annoying when certain types of people assume that models should typically be 'fit' when really they're not supposed to be like that at all. After all, they're supposed to make the clothes look good on them as opposed to the clothes making them look good.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I'm certainly not saying that she isn't. I just find it annoying when certain types of people assume that models should typically be 'fit' when really they're not supposed to be like that at all. After all, they're supposed to make the clothes look good on them as opposed to the clothes making them look good.
    I know, I was agreeing with you that models usually aren't supposed to be pretty, but she's actually got quite a "normal" face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    I know, I was agreeing with you that models usually aren't supposed to be pretty, but she's actually got quite a "normal" face
    Ahh cool.

ReputationRep:
    what is their function. to make me feel repulsed?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's just the makeup/photographer from this particular shoot really, she doesn't look that bad in the other images on the link provided....

Her pout makes me cringe though. It makes her look so dumb :|

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.