Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do Girls Do This On Purpose!? (embarrasing story) watch

I went to enroll at a college today. Well, the woman receptionist was AMAZINGLY HOT.

I noticed she had an ultra low-cut top, and she also had really big and amazing breasts. Well, she continued to take my application form etc...

and then,,,, She lent over to show and explain each part of the form to me. I couldn't believe this, is she crazy?! Her tits were like busting out of her blouse at this point. I looked for like 3 seconds... and then I got a RAGING HARD-ON instantly. Well, I knew the time was coming up to leave...

She finished showing me the form and said thanks+bye etc. I obviously couldn't stand back up and walk out as other people were waiting behind me. I would've poked their eye out, or they would've seen what was going on with my trousers...

I mean she must've known her tits were showing in the low-cut top. And even worse, she lent over soooo much for ages to show me the form... and like she wasn't making eye contact so it was obvious I could take a peek lol (I may sound like a pervert, sorry) :P

My question is, do girls do this on purpose?? (or more specifically, HER)

ReputationRep:
    from experience
    some do some dont
    so u cant really generalize

ReputationRep:
    She probably didn't realise she was doing it , I don't think many girls do.

ReputationRep:
    Lol - at the situation you faced, I can picture she's reading the letter out and your face is practically nestling in those beachballs.

ReputationRep:
    i sometimes do it on purpose, it's fun
    most of the time though, i can't help it unless i wear a turkey neck top thing!

ReputationRep:
    some are aware of what they're doing, some aren't.
    you should have just held the papers over your crotch as you walked off.

ReputationRep:
    The best thing to do is just to walk normally, don't try to cover it up

ReputationRep:
    Haha!!

I've never done it on purpose, but sometimes I do see a guy gawp because V necklines suit me (high necklines make my chest look ridiculous and bulky!) I just wave at them and say 'Hello, I'm up here! '

ReputationRep:
    sexy

ReputationRep:
    YEah, I had a really hot geo teacher that wore low cut tops. She was insanely hot. Was fun flirting with her.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that sounds like a scene from an American teen movie.

ReputationRep:
    I do it on purpose

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Boner must've been annoying; could've tried walking backwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I went to enroll at a college today. Well, the woman receptionist was AMAZINGLY HOT.

I noticed she had an ultra low-cut top, and she also had really big and amazing breasts. Well, she continued to take my application form etc...

and then,,,, She lent over to show and explain each part of the form to me. I couldn't believe this, is she crazy?! Her tits were like busting out of her blouse at this point. I looked for like 3 seconds... and then I got a RAGING HARD-ON instantly. Well, I knew the time was coming up to leave...

She finished showing me the form and said thanks+bye etc. I obviously couldn't stand back up and walk out as other people were waiting behind me. I would've poked their eye out, or they would've seen what was going on with my trousers...

I mean she must've known her tits were showing in the low-cut top. And even worse, she lent over soooo much for ages to show me the form... and like she wasn't making eye contact so it was obvious I could take a peek lol (I may sound like a pervert, sorry) :P

My question is, do girls do this on purpose?? (or more specifically, HER)
    lol my college interview was like this. **** ftw

ReputationRep:
    A lot of girls don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    A lot of girls don't.
    For the third time I have lost the game because of you. GET RID OF IT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!

:ninja:

Me thinks I am very sad :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    hehe a woman did this in the bank to me recently. I was going in to fill out a form and she was clearly wearing revealing clothes. I found it hard to keep my emotions in check she was in her late 20's/early 30's - perfect age imo :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    For the third time I have lost the game because of you. GET RID OF IT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!

:ninja:

Me thinks I am very sad :holmes:
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    So what happened? Did you just walk out of college with a raging boner or did you try covering it up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canadianized)
    So what happened? Did you just walk out of college with a raging boner or did you try covering it up?
    He ran into the wall with a raging boner and broke his nose.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.