Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do Girls Do This On Purpose!? (embarrasing story) Watch

ReputationRep:
    i find girls do this to me a lot too..like the other day i was on the train n i dropped my zune n a fiiiit secretary type woman immediately bent down to pick it up, it was like boobs galore.. i even stole a look at the ass n it was perfect..but the point is i was on my way down to pick it up as well..i bet she was doin it on purpose..

ReputationRep:
    I bet you skipped home and told your mum you 'needed the toilet' didn't you?

ReputationRep:
    you could always make her flush by saying you dont want her boobs in your face thankyouverymuch

ReputationRep:
    Tbh to all the people saying women do this to them a lot, I doubt many women over the age of 18 want to arouse 16 year old boys. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, no i don't think I've ever done this on purpose. Well apart from with guys I like, but not random strangers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    He ran into the wall with a raging boner and broke his nose.
    lol good one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I went to enroll at a college today. Well, the woman receptionist was AMAZINGLY HOT.

I noticed she had an ultra low-cut top, and she also had really big and amazing breasts. Well, she continued to take my application form etc...

and then,,,, She lent over to show and explain each part of the form to me. I couldn't believe this, is she crazy?! Her tits were like busting out of her blouse at this point. I looked for like 3 seconds... and then I got a RAGING HARD-ON instantly. Well, I knew the time was coming up to leave...

She finished showing me the form and said thanks+bye etc. I obviously couldn't stand back up and walk out as other people were waiting behind me. I would've poked their eye out, or they would've seen what was going on with my trousers...

I mean she must've known her tits were showing in the low-cut top. And even worse, she lent over soooo much for ages to show me the form... and like she wasn't making eye contact so it was obvious I could take a peek lol (I may sound like a pervert, sorry) :P

My question is, do girls do this on purpose?? (or more specifically, HER)
    HAHA! I know what you mean. I've got fairly flat boobs so I never have to worry about this kind of thing but it would probably be fun to do it and watch the reaction hahaha

And in the end I just made up ******** questions in order to save time.
    I then thought about gay sex while she was answering in order to lose my RAGING BONER. Thank god!
    Then I just walked out

(Original post by lnjames)
    Tbh to all the people saying women do this to them a lot, I doubt many women over the age of 18 want to arouse 16 year old boys. Sorry.
    16? I'm 22. This is an adult college.

Anyway, can't wait for term to start in September now lol

ReputationRep:
    i remember a hot biology teacher who always bent over with loose tops. Good times. Could see all the way down. Shame she was always wearing a ******* bra :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'd have amazing tits if I were a girl.

ReputationRep:
    lol, some girls do and some don't. I certainly wouldn't at work but I would on a night out. What's the harm?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl. Not gonna lie, I have sometimes haha.

Theres a super hot (male) teacher at my school, and I had him for a cover lesson last year, was quite obvious that I fancied him and he loved it! He came over to help me and was flirting with me a little, it was madddd. Then he went to the front of the class and undid 2 buttons on his shirt! it wasn't even hot!

He's so naughty :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldlock)
    Haha! Boner must've been annoying; could've tried walking backwards
    Moonwalk retreat maybe :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    He ran into the wall with a raging boner and broke his nose.
    http://www.technik.org.uk/lol/i-see-what-you-did.jpg

ReputationRep:
    should have mooned a bit of arse in return. would only be fair to pay her back

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she was dong it on purpose. I don't wear seriously low cut tops on purpose, and if I do lean over it's only because I forget I'm wearing a low cut top. I make a point of wearing a pashmina/scarf when I wear these tops, though, even in summer so pervy guys like you don't look down my top

It just goes to show you really can't control yourself :P

keep this anon .. so i was hanging out with my friend and then he told me there is this chick he wants me to meet and she is new to the country.... as soon as i saw her. ding ding dong... her breasts were so nice i wanted to dive in them... and she was HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT what was embaressing is that at the very end of the night she came up to me and help my balls with her hand very tight... and whispered me " i didn't know that people here look at breasts all the time" when she said that.. i came... and she left and i never saw her again... SHE WAS FOXXXXXY

ReputationRep:
    I went to enroll at a college today. Well, the woman receptionist was AMAZINGLY HOT.

I noticed she had an ultra low-cut top, and she also had really big and amazing breasts. Well, she continued to take my application form etc...

and then,,,, She lent over to show and explain each part of the form to me. I couldn't believe this, is she crazy?! Her tits were like busting out of her blouse at this point. I looked for like 3 seconds... and then I got a RAGING HARD-ON instantly. Well, I knew the time was coming up to leave...

She finished showing me the form and said thanks+bye etc. I obviously couldn't stand back up and walk out as other people were waiting behind me. I would've poked their eye out, or they would've seen what was going on with my trousers...

I mean she must've known her tits were showing in the low-cut top. And even worse, she lent over soooo much for ages to show me the form... and like she wasn't making eye contact so it was obvious I could take a peek lol (I may sound like a pervert, sorry) :P

If the top looks pretty we buy it. If we got to show a bit of cleavage so what? It gaves us more confidence in ourselves. Tbh, she didn't mean to show off her breasts to you, she just probably didn't realise how much was showing or has a lot of confidence. Girls only do it on purpose to flirt with the chosen man :p:

ReputationRep:

i think there are some girls who often do this out of shere boredom or w/e or for self-assurance, personally i don't because not enough in the boob department, but probably if i had more it would be tempting sometimes.

it does sound like she was doing it on purpose,

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    I personally think it's too ''in your face.''
    Some girls do it and some don't.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.