Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd pick a hyena!! OMG!! Look how badass that guy looks!!:yes:

that would be soo awesome!! :gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    One of those massive turtles, theyre like tanks.

ReputationRep:
    If I could train them properly so they would behave themselves, either a gorilla or an elephant.

ReputationRep:
    A cheetah or a Tiger

ReputationRep:
    A blue whale. As I could sell it to the japanese when it dies for meat.

ReputationRep:
    A giraffe, so i could train it to be ridden

ReputationRep:
    I would keep my dog and also get a raccoon. YouTube raccoon and you'll see how cute they are.

ReputationRep:
    A minion. Or a lion.

ReputationRep:
    i would get a giant version of a guinea pig, i'm sure they exist, they're just lurking in the south american wilderness slyly, slipping out of the clutches of scientists and explorers. until ALAS one day i will find a giant guinea pig and take it home and call him jeremy kyle and we'll have ice cream and watch studio ghibli movies all day long. he will be my best friend. :love:

ReputationRep:
    A goldfish. Because I really need the practice at keeping one of those alive before upgrading.

ReputationRep:
    Does a velociraptor count? If we're saying it can't be extinct then probably a giant squid. Although practicality wouldn't be it's strongest point.

ReputationRep:
    A baby Siberian tiger and a baby panda...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    i would get a giant version of a guinea pig, i'm sure they exist, they're just lurking in the south american wilderness slyly, slipping out of the clutches of scientists and explorers. until ALAS one day i will find a giant guinea pig and take it home and call him jeremy kyle and we'll have ice cream and watch studio ghibli movies all day long. he will be my best friend. :love:

what is with you and guinea pigs!? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    a cat. BUT they scare me sometimes. (that's being realistic). Unrealistic: a tiger:yep:

ReputationRep:
    I love rats, they make great pets. Only downer is they only live for about 4 years If I could get a rat that lived for about 15 years I'd be made up

Dogs are good too. Probably preferable to a rat since they live longer.

ReputationRep:
    You mean like a Capybara? They're basically oversized guinea pigs from South America :p:

Spoiler:
    Show

Edit: I feel sorry for the Hyena in OP's picture, clearly an unsuitable habitat for a wild animal to live in. Poor thing with a massive chain round its neck reminds me of those bears kept for dancing and fighting by ignorant people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    what is with you and guinea pigs!? :confused:
    when have i mentioned guinea pigs before?!

ReputationRep:
    when have i mentioned guinea pigs before?!
    i dunno! lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    i dunno! lol!
    LOL are you stalking me
    if you are i forgive you on one condition, that you go get me a giant guinea pig plz thx, i love you bibi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Unrealistic: Either a lion or a gorilla
    Realistic: Rottweiler

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.