I'm in a LDR
    4.43%
    I'm single and not thinking about any sort of romance at Uni
    15.76%

ReputationRep:
    Year 1 - went with a BF that was in a different uni broke up in january
    Year 2 - Going without a BF will see what happens

ReputationRep:
    Single with a crush. If nothing happens with said guy, I'm not overly bothered :yawn:

I'm single. Hope to find the "man/woman of my dreams" in the 4/5th year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    ..what did you choose ? :p:
    LDR =/ Not quite sure what that says or means tbh :erm:

ReputationRep:
    in a very casual relationship with someone from home.

(Original post by SuicideCommando)
    I'm single. Hope to find the "man/woman of my dreams" in the 4/5th year.
    How long is your course?

Back to the thread: I'm single and I suppose you could say I'm looking to go with the flow or I'm not really fussed. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I'll be going into my second year in September, me and my boyfriend were together before uni, and we're still together now
    It probably helps that our unis are only half an hour away from each other

ReputationRep:
    Was with someone when I started uni but broke up with him. Been single ever since and I'm not particularly bothered to be with anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fredscarecrow)
    LDR =/ Not quite sure what that says or means tbh :erm:
    Nothing, don't think about too deeply :eek3: I had a peek at your profile, and you seem really down 2 earth and nice - i love history too, and that's the course i'm taking at Uni. I'm so excited, as for once I'll have a really varied choice of periods and areas, no more religious studying of the Nazis and women's rights before an exam hurrah!

(Original post by sleekchic)
    How long is your course?

Back to the thread: I'm single and I suppose you could say I'm looking to go with the flow or I'm not really fussed. :dontknow:
    3 in Psychology, then 2 in Forensic Psychology.

ReputationRep:
    I was single and not really looking for anyone when i started uni, met my bf in freshers week and are still together now, nearly 10 months on

ReputationRep:
    Single, to study have a laugh and if someone nice comes along it's a bonus.

ReputationRep:
    been with my bf 2 years 6 months and going away to uni soon, he's already at uni but lives at home so first time we'll have been apart for more than a week really will be tough but we'll definitely stay together
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i started uni single and looking for fun, one month later i got a bf and i'm still with him exactly 9 months on so i gues it's now a serious relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    Nothing, don't think about too deeply :eek3: I had a peek at your profile, and you seem really down 2 earth and nice - i love history too, and that's the course i'm taking at Uni. I'm so excited, as for once I'll have a really varied choice of periods and areas, no more religious studying of the Nazis and women's rights before an exam hurrah!
    Thanks =]
    Well, if you're a history lover, then you must be lovely Totally get what you mean, my main concern was learning about something OTHER than the nazis! Uni is amazing, and the libraries have so many history books....:eek3:
    [/geek]

ReputationRep:
    My current situation is a bit confusing. I am single but recently on a night out we bumped into a load of people who went to college with us, one of the girls there used to like me in college and we ended up kissing. Now she said whenever I feel like hanging out let her know. Problem is a guy we know and are friendly with went out with her 2 years ago and he was a bit annoyed so I'm worried about that and don't really want to do anything until they've gone to uni. She's staying around here so it should be okay, just hope she doesn't think I'm not replying.

Edit: Sorry just realised it said first year, I'm going into my third year now but back in my first year I was single.

ReputationRep:
    My OH and I got married just before Uni, and it's been the best experience having someone by my side to go through all the highs, lows and excitement with, has been invaluable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fredscarecrow)
    Thanks =]
    Well, if you're a history lover, then you must be lovely Totally get what you mean, my main concern was learning about something OTHER than the nazis! Uni is amazing, and the libraries have so many history books....:eek3:
    [/geek]
    Is history at Uni very different to at college? Is it a lot more difficult, or just studied in a different way?

ReputationRep:
    I will be starting university in september in a serious relationship. Although my boyfriend is also at the same uni so i wont have the long distance to cope with.

I'm hoping it will actually be eaiser for us, we live over an hour away at the moment and up till recently neither of us had a car. So hopefully we will find it much eaiser distance wise.

I dont really care about people saying you should be single and enjoy uni. Imo i wont miss out on anything, im not interested in sleeping around and i can have just as much fun with a boyfriend (also couldnt live with out my cuddles in bed:p: )

Single and happy :yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.