I'm hoping to just have fun with loads of girls/boys at Uni
    17.73%
    I'm in a LDR
    4.43%
    I'm single and not thinking about any sort of romance at Uni
    15.76%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Fair Britain?)
    Can you just make clear what the difference is between a serious relationship and a casual one?
    Serious is any of - you see a future together/been together for a few years/no plans to split up for things such as Uni/house moves

Casual - just in it for fun, not really seeing a big future together or anything long term, planning to have more partners before you settle down.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to uni single. We'll see what happens when I get there. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Going single, and putting off anything until uni :] then at uni lets just hope for the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imhiya)
    Going single, and putting off anything until uni :] then at uni lets just hope for the best.
    Why you putting everything off? I doubt, if a good looking girl was to approach you, you'd refuse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    Serious is any of - you see a future together/been together for a few years/no plans to split up for things such as Uni/house moves

Casual - just in it for fun, not really seeing a big future together or anything long term, planning to have more partners before you settle down.
    Cool. So, mine could have been serious, but things look to not have worked out.

ReputationRep:
    Its complicated.

ReputationRep:
    "I'm hoping to find a special someone at uni"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    Ditto, except we're moving together.
    ahhh that's lucky! mine is staying at home for a foundation year at college.

only an hour and a half away by train so it's not too bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Fair Britain?)
    Why you putting everything off? I doubt, if a good looking girl was to approach you, you'd refuse.
    Don't want anything long distance. its unfair on others if i can't get bk home to visit them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm single and hoping that at university I'll become charming and tremendously good looking.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.