Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    This is the best way to about it; just don't, whatever you do, act creepy.
    Read: Do not approach me if you are ugly, I will assume you are creepy.

Urm I can tell you how to do this.

Bring out 10 of your hotest friends that are girls. (GIRLS ONLY)

When you go into the club, talk to girls in the quieter areas. Don't buy them drinks. be funny, and after a while get touchy. Use a lot of eye contact and be confident.

BTW the hot girls coming with you does two things. Gives you social proof, secondly, gets you in the club for free!

But yeah, 5-10 hot girls, take them out with you.

Oh and for actually talking qualify them.

Something like this:

Ask her to tell you 3 adventurous things she's done in the last x amount of time.

If she jumps through your hoops reward her with a hi five the first time, hi five and hug second time, third time hug. If she doesn't, tell her that thats sad if she can't even think of one, then tell her you're sure she can think of something.

ReputationRep:
    In my case... get incredible drunk and somehow pull still havent worked out how that works and some of the pulls were stunning

ReputationRep:
    Rule of 3: if you're a 7 go for a 4...they'll be grateful for the attention. Beggars can't be choosers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Ask her to tell you 3 adventurous things she's done in the last x amount of time.
    Christ, where do you get this stuff from?

(Original post by moreiniho)
    Christ, where do you get this stuff from?
    Made it up. Works though. Don't believe me try it.

I'm not interested in any girl, I want one thats interesting. This is a good way to find out.

ReputationRep:
    simples
    this is cheesy but has been tested
    you: can you be my girlfriend
    girl:wtf/i dont even know you
    you:i wanna get to know that girl over there. pretend to be my girlfriend to make her jealous
    the girl should agree because she would see it as a joke. this gives you license to put your arms around her, tickle her etc
    then you can get in with these two girls, providing you offer stimulating and flirty conversation, make sure theres a lot of kinesthesia (like you & her feel comfortable touching each other . like hold hands hug etc)

it works alot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    no, he's saying that he thinks what you mean by creepy is ugly, as in you don't want men to approach you if they're ugly
    I suppose that's true; but by the same token, if someone is good looking and keeps touching me up inappropriately, that also constitutes acting 'creepy'

a slightly different question, if you are reasonable/good looking (7 out of 10) and averagely confident with girls is it that hard to pull??

(Original post by Anonymous)
    a slightly different question, if you are reasonable/good looking (7 out of 10) and averagely confident with girls is it that hard to pull??
    Depends how high you are aiming. I would say it is, girls have a real ***** shield up at clubs.

But like I said before, come down with some of your hottest girl friends and you'll find this ***** shield magically vanishes.

So that plus being funny and flirty with lots of eye contact and subtle touches does well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveyouxx)
    step 1: approach her (not creepily, but casually at the bar) and start a shouty but polite conversation
    step 2: if she seems interested, she'll keep shouting (or leaning in to whisper in your ear flirtatiously) if not she'll make her excuses and leave
    step 3: if she still hasn't left, you may have a chance - offer to buy her a drink
    step 4: keep chatting/shouting - maybe ask her if she wants to step outside to chat more, or just keep chatting there. Alternatively, move straight on to step 5.
    step 5: ask her to dance
    step 6: if she's still there, dancing with you, chances are you're gonna pull. you can either try it there (you know, dirty dancing - old school style) or go elsewhere to talk and do it then.

simple. not rocket science, you know!
    What do most girls like to talk about in clubs and that, I'm in the situation where the girls I get with I know and occasionally ones I don't know but they lay it out on a silver platter lol. Do they really want to go through the pleasantries of where you live, job etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    To be fair, that's because you're a girl. Girls can pretty much pull at will.
    really? tbh i don't think so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    They can for sure.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah really! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Guys like you are the reason i don't go to clubs to pull. It's the worst place to meet a guy.
    But if you're looking for a cheap ****, keep doing what you're doing. I'm sure there are some girls who are looking for the same thing as you. Pick out the ones wearing clothes that barely cover their underwear (or even the ones who actually think underwear is an outfit), they're just gagging for your attention.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think a girl who gets a lot of guys is a '****', whereas a guy who gets a lot of girls is a 'stud'? Girls can pull whenever they want.

ReputationRep:
    Here we go, the fool proof tactic to getting you pulled in a nightclub. I don't often divulge my secrets, but this is just for you:

Find your target

Initiate conversation with a smile

Ask a philosophical, deep, thought provoking question such as, "Have you ever noticed love is like the recession? Everybody talks about it when it's there but when it isn't it's like...it's like it doesn't even exist".

Once she begins thinking, start prowling forward. As soon as she opens her mouth to speak, ram your tongue down her throat.

Fist pump. Fist pump like hell. You sir, have just pulled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    Yeah really! :yes:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    They can for sure.
    (Original post by Samj91)
    Why do you think a girl who gets a lot of guys is a '****', whereas a guy who gets a lot of girls is a 'stud'? Girls can pull whenever they want.
    Nobody told me this... Darnit.
    It's not that easy. It's harder for a girl to approach a guy. The stigma, the intimidation, the whole weird stuff. Guys have it far easier. They can pick the gals they want to dance with.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody told me this... Darnit.
    It's not that easy. It's harder for a girl to approach a guy. The stigma, the intimidation, the whole weird stuff. Guys have it far easier. They can pick the gals they want to dance with.
    If a girl wanted to dance with a guy, it would be very easy for her to do it without getting rejected, unless she is like a 5 and he's an 8 or 9. On the other hand, guys stand a much worse chance at pulling - in clubs anyway.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.