Turn on thread page Beta

Pulling girls in clubs watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samj91)
    If a girl wanted to dance with a guy, it would be very easy for her to do it without getting rejected, unless she is like a 5 and he's an 8 or 9. On the other hand, guys stand a much worse chance at pulling - in clubs anyway.
    Well not really. It's just as weird. And then everyone sees the girl as a bit of a ****. Or man-eater etc.

ReputationRep:
    just tell her you like her hair or her dress looks nice or some ****, then buy her a drink and go sit with her. her pussy will be wet after that you can make out or take her for a dance if you're a bit gay like that. it's not difficult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    Well not really. It's just as weird. And then everyone sees the girl as a bit of a ****. Or man-eater etc.
    You are right. But if the girl gives out ioi's (indicators of interest) such as eye contact + smile wink etc. Then the guy will come.

(Original post by iloveyouxx)
    you could just go for something natural or "hi, having a good night?" or something like that
    we can see through chat up lines, and it's not my personal style to go for a guy whose first move is to compliment me.
    From my perspective, I would say asking her a question about her, like if she goes to your uni or something like that, or maybe something about the setting if there's something unusual to comment on..or if it's a long wait for the bar, etc. That way, you're not being too overt in your approach and if she's not interested she can easily pass it up without feeling like she's getting away from a creep, which i'm sure you are not! :yes:
    :yes:
    i'm not quite the conversation starter - i talk, but starting one up has always been one of my weaker points as a person
    those chat up lines are just part of a mini competition to see who can make the unfortunate they are saying to laugh the hardest

It's so much easier for girls to pull a guy than for a guy to pull a girl.

Like is unfair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wintersunset)
    just tell her you like her hair or her dress looks nice or some ****, then buy her a drink and go sit with her. her pussy will be wet after that you can make out or take her for a dance if you're a bit gay like that. it's not difficult.

Lol ignore everything in this post.

ReputationRep:
    Meh I don't really go out to pull but it's a nice bonus. To be honest I don't have to try very hard, I seem to have a lot of girls approach me and start talking about how much they love my hair and I take it from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Lol ignore everything in this post.
    hey it works for me.

Unfortunately for some, there's no substitute for being gorgeous. If you are tall, dark and handsome-and a little bit mysterious- then you don't have to do anything to pull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Unfortunately for some, there's no substitute for being gorgeous. If you are tall, dark and handsome-and a little bit mysterious- then you don't have to do anything to pull.
    True true. Also a lot of it I would say is about posture. If you look approachable, you will get approached.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieArun)
    Point to them and tell them by pointing with one finger "come over here" then when/if they come you say "see i made you come with one finger, imagine what i could do with two"
    if anyone ever did that to me they would get a slap! That is not the way to get any girl to like you, even if you look like Brad Pitt!

ReputationRep:
    Of course, I don't really have that 'rugged' look, so I rely more on talking to girls than an instant attraction.

(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    True true. Also a lot of it I would say is about posture. If you look approachable, you will get approached.
    Yes that also is a big deal!
    A guy will look completely different depending on his posture and vibe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    Nobody told me this... Darnit.
    It's not that easy. It's harder for a girl to approach a guy. The stigma, the intimidation, the whole weird stuff. Guys have it far easier. They can pick the gals they want to dance with.
    It's much easier for girls, if a girl sees a guy they like, they just need to give a few hints (eye contact etc) and they'll either approach them or not - no risk. Whereas guys have to pluck up the courage to approach girls, and risk being rejected and looking like a **** infront of their mates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt2k8)
    It's much easier for girls, if a girl sees a guy they like, they just need to give a few hints (eye contact etc) and they'll either approach them or not - no risk. Whereas guys have to pluck up the courage to approach girls, and risk being rejected and looking like a **** infront of their mates.
    To be fair, they have to go through child birth. So we can let them have the 'pulling game'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    To be fair, they have to go through child birth. So we can let them have the 'pulling game'.
    That wasn't my point...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    Remember, girls in clubs are often not the ideal girls to have a relationship with (if that's what you'll be looking for).

You could just dance with her, then say you want a drink, ask her to come with you, then you could talk by the bar (bit quieter?), or even go for some 'fresh air.'
    Everything said here. ^
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=pinkspiders
    It's not that easy. It's harder for a girl to approach a guy. The stigma, the intimidation, the whole weird stuff. Guys have it far easier.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that, if a girl approaches a guy more often than not they get written off as a '****'. I do think it's the guys duty to approach, at least in a club :rolleyes:
    And if you've got mate's who take the piss when you get knocked back, chances are those are the guys who dance with each other all night and never get a pull. I have a few mates like this and they get so wound up at the end of the night when they go home alone and cant understand why.

On the other hand though, clubs are not great places to form relationships. Meeting people who are drunk/while drunk, towards the end of a night out is not ideal - you cant take it too seriously. Even gig's are better places to meet people imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    To be fair, that's because you're a girl. Girls can pretty much pull at will.

Thank you! I've been saying it for years!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and for actually talking qualify them.

Something like this:

Ask her to tell you 3 adventurous things she's done in the last x amount of time.

If she jumps through your hoops reward her with a hi five the first time, hi five and hug second time, third time hug. If she doesn't, tell her that thats sad if she can't even think of one, then tell her you're sure she can think of something.
    VH1 :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.