Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Hehe I looked at those asos ones yesterday and loved them - no way I can pull them off though

Thanks for the advice girls - and thanks ellie for the links
    Why can't you pull them off?! They're lovely, and I'm sure you'll look lovely, so where's the problem? BUY THEM. They're beautiful :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I was about to - and in the time it's taken me to deliberate someone has bought the last pair of size 7s! ARGH!!!!

And I'm not nearly girly enough to pull off something that feminine

ReputationRep:
    Ok this is just weird. It had a bit of a spaz and decided it DID have a pair of size 7s - who knows, maybe someone cancelled an order? So I just panic bought shoes from the internet. This is going to go so badly wrong... I'm really tempted to buy the purple ones anyway just in case... Although amusingly my fashion-retarded boyfriend just pointed out they're 'too blue a purple'. No concept of clothes (which coming from me - fashion reject #1 - is a big slap in the face) but apparently he has a good sense of colour... who knew!

ReputationRep:
    tacky tacky tacky...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Miss A*)
    tacky tacky tacky...
    I don't get this. Why can't people just say "no I don't like them." Clearly, if they're from Office and not the local chav shop, and they were £90 originally and made of suede then they're NOT tacky so is there any real need to be rude? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get this. Why can't people just say "no I don't like them." Clearly, if they're from Office and not the local chav shop, and they were £90 originally and made of suede then they're NOT tacky so is there any real need to be rude? :rolleyes:
    Sorry but the shoes are HIDEOUS, just because their from "Office" and WERE " £90 " doesn't mean that they don't look tacky cause they doo espcially for a wedding. I've seen nicer shoes elsewhere tbh, you'd be best off sticking to the ASOS ones ..

ReputationRep:
    dont like any of the shoes posted except for the asos ones

those are awesum possum

These look nice with your dress (i think)

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModClo.../Thistle+Pumps

or these

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModClo...+Bright+Wedges

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sundous)
    dont like any of the shoes posted except for the asos ones

those are awesum possum

These look nice with your dress (i think)

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModClo.../Thistle+Pumps

or these

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModClo...+Bright+Wedges
    REALLY like the 'thistle' ones. I already panic bought the ASOS but I might have to buy them just for me hehe... love purple (who'd have guessed!)

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn;t wear a true purple shoe with that dress, i think i'd go for a royal/dark blue and then have a blue or white bag, or even lilac, just the purple in the office and topshop shoes is too strong and doesn't really match the dress imo. good luck x x x

ReputationRep:
    they might have been £90 but that doesn't make them a nice pair of shoes...it just goes to show that money can't buy style.....

ReputationRep:
    REALLY like the 'thistle' ones. I already panic bought the ASOS but I might have to buy them just for me hehe... love purple (who'd have guessed!)
    They're cute huh no worries, panick buys can turn out pretty well

ReputationRep:
    They've come! They've come! The ridiculous pink ASOS shoes have come!! And... they don't fit me properly. To start with I thought they were a total no-go... now I'm starting to think they might be wearable for the wedding and then I can ebay them. I really don't have time to look for another pair of shoes and they do go with the hat marvellously...

ReputationRep:
    They've come! They've come! The ridiculous pink ASOS shoes have come!! And... they don't fit me properly. To start with I thought they were a total no-go... now I'm starting to think they might be wearable for the wedding and then I can ebay them. I really don't have time to look for another pair of shoes and they do go with the hat marvellously...
    Excellent.
    Give us a twirl the hunni ;-)
    Jen
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennyp1162001)
    Excellent.
    Give us a twirl the hunni ;-)
    Jen
    x
    Hmmm having put them back on I'm back to umming and ah-ing. Normally I am someone who would never buy uncomfortable shoes so this is a bit argh. The right one I think is bearable but the left one really might be touch and go I think I'm going to wear them around the house today and see how I feel at the end. I may just need to take a big bag on Saturday and stash some spare pumps in it!

It's also really starting to annoy me that the corsage on the left one is so rubbish
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    They look great! Are they really uncomfortable?

And perhaps it's just the angle of the pictures, but the left corsage looks pretty normal to me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.