Turn on thread page Beta

    hey im doin my mayfield high coursework and its gotta b in on tues..i dunno wat i need to do for me conclusion to get the best marks, but i dun everyfin els...pls help luv me xxx
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.