Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ok... so I am dating a very nice guy but he is very jealous type. On the other hand, I am not jealous type of girl at all. Even when I will feel any jealousy I will keep it to myself.

Today there is a party that both of us will be going to. He has to work in the evening but few days ago he told me he would be out of there by 10pm and it was perfectly all- right with me however today he told me that maybe he will have to stay there until 11pm.
    I can go to that party with my friends and simple meet him there as he will be coming there with his friends as well.
    However I know that if I will do it he will get annoyed simply because he is jealous.

What should I do ? PLEASE HELp

and today in the morining he got annoyed with me simply that I did not sent i ttxt to him which would say "ok"
    and he is still annoyed

ReputationRep:
    woah, hold it right there...

why is he getting jealous? am I missing something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    woah, hold it right there...

why is he getting jealous? am I missing something?
    that is the thing. He is getting jealous all the time for no REAL reason.
    For example, if I would go today with my friends and meet him there... he would say "If I would be you I would wait because those friends are less important to me then you". But COME ON !!!... it is nothing big !!! I know if he would be ill and i would say that i am going partying that would be bad... but ...

maybe I am wrong

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a right control freak, but are you doing anything potentially wrong/something that may appear peculiar to him?

If I were you, I'd talk to him as well.

ReputationRep:
    Well you cant sacrafice what you want to do just becasue he says you cant do it, or makes you feel like you cant. As him controlling your life isnt a great relationship. Tell him how you feel about his controlling behaviour and say that he needs to trust you, as im sure your not going to cheat on him with anyone else, so i guess if he can know this (even though he already should) he may be a little less controlling.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.