Turn on thread page Beta

am i overweight? *PICS INC* watch

ReputationRep:
    I dont know whether i need to go on a diet and tone up more?
    Ive recently sent some pictures like the one attached to several glamour modeling agency's and 12+ modeling agency's and they all emailed me back saying they wernt interested.
    In the pics I have blacked out my face but I have been told i have a stunning pretty face? and im confident that its not my face.
    Any feedback would be great! thanks
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Please don't troll.
    That body is perfect. And it is most definately NOT overweight.

ReputationRep:
    You think THAT is fat?!?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...imoncowell.png

Stupid troll :troll:

ReputationRep:
    you legs could do with some work.

Can't tell without having the face unblocked
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    http://www.paradiseacrescampground.com/pond.jpg

Here's a pond. Go fish there.

ReputationRep:
    I want... :coma:

Oh, and TROLL

ReputationRep:
    no need to lose weight! you have a gorgeous body, you should be proud

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: obvious troll is obvious.

ReputationRep:
    You must be joking, you're fit :P

Glamour modelling agencies are usually really tight with who they take on too, so I wouldn't worry about it. If you want to diet / tone up a bit I suppose it wouldn't hurt, but you look fine

ReputationRep:
    yeah your gross blurgghh !

ReputationRep:
    id **** the **** out of whoever that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzie<3)
    Ive recently sent some pictures like the one attached to several glamour modeling agency's and 12+ modeling agency's and they all emailed me back saying they wernt interested.
    In the pics I have blacked out my face but I have been told i have a stunning pretty face? and im confident that its not my face.
    The problem isnt you its the culture created by Jodie Marsh, Katie Price and all soap actresses who pose for these types of magazines. So many girls think its an easy way to fame and money so the agencies are innundated with potential models and especially in this economic climate theres less need for them.

ReputationRep:
    You're certainly not overweight, but your figure isn't what I'd consider attractive enough for modelling. II obviously wouldn't turn down the change to have a figure like that, but you're not particularly curvy so maybe not what modelling agencies are looking for? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    :coma: :coma: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I think ur trolling but if ur not.. most models have a really flat chest and if ur looking at doing runway then u seriously wouldn't fit into any dress with those boobs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzie<3)
    :coma:

You don't need to diet. If you want to be the best that you can be, then maybe you could stand to lose a little bit of bodyfat and add a bit of muscle to your frame, but you look like you've got a pretty standard glamour model's figure to me.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God, SO attention seeking
    most girls would die to have your figure, and most guys would die to have a girl with that figure

I suppose if you're going to do modelling you have to make sure you're toned everywhere..but surely you knew that already and there's no need to show off on TSR of all places for compliments?

ReputationRep:
    Nearly all girls on TSR don't have that perfect figure..

ReputationRep:
    No your figures lovely TROLL.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.