The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
OMG you're such a whale.

:rolleyes:
Reply 41
lizzie<3
what is a troll? some sort of someone who fishes for compliments?
im about 5"9 and i was just wondering why i was rejected from agencys not for compliments

You could try asking teh agencies then? And tbh, you could always try improving your body instead of moaning about rejection. Dom some weight training to firm and tone up even more and you'll be a goddess looks-wise

Spoiler

petticoatlove
I think ur trolling but if ur not.. most models have a really flat chest and if ur looking at doing runway then u seriously wouldn't fit into any dress with those boobs

that's why she said glamour modelling agency :smile:
Reply 43
You're not what glamour modilling agencies would look for. They'd want MASSIVE boobs, a REALLY small waist and perfect legs. Thats the point of them.

You know you have a good body. If you were insecure about your weight you would not put half naked pictures of yourself on the internet.
Reply 44
lizzie<3
I dont know whether i need to go on a diet and tone up more?
Ive recently sent some pictures like the one attached to several glamour modeling agency's and 12+ modeling agency's and they all emailed me back saying they wernt interested.
In the pics I have blacked out my face but I have been told i have a stunning pretty face? and im confident that its not my face.
Any feedback would be great! thanks :smile:

Are you overweight? Clearly not...check your BMI..and as for the look. Its average, in my opinion.

Whether this is a troll or not, i dunno. I personally don't care. Perhaps asking the modelling agency why you got turned down, before making assumptions?
Reply 45
Too much fat on stomuch, legs are are too chubby and no hips. You need to tone up a bit.

But ur prob a troll.
You obviously aren't overweight, but your waist is very big...you aren't really very curvy.
imorose
You're okay, but not skinny enough for fashion modelling, and your boobs are too big for that anyway.
As for glamour modelling, perhaps if you build muscle and lose fat (tone up) your stomach/leg/bum area, you could be in with a chance.
Don't have a clue why you'd want to anyway.

Three potential reasons:

1) Earns lots of money
2) Gets male attention
3) Too thick to do any other job
Reply 48
i would
Reply 49
we need more pics to tell this.
Counter-troll measures loading... loading..loading..Loaded

Hi, your aren't fat, it must be your face, people are lieing to you, your very ugly to be rejected by those modelling agencies, harsh but thats life.
Reply 51
sil3nt_cha0s
Three potential reasons:

1) Earns lots of money
2) Gets male attention

the only reason
Reply 52
sil3nt_cha0s
You think THAT is fat?!?

Stupid troll :troll:

High five!

Yeah GTFO before I E-vomit
Haha! You come here posting a picture of somebody in model stance wearing heels and push-up bra.. "Am I overweight lolz !! !!111one". :rolleyes:

Captain subtext says, "Shower me with praise and tell me you'll do me.. Somebody, anybody.. PLEEEAASE"..

:yawn:

Go away.
I've closely examined your picture and after having a cigarette I decided can't see where the problem is?
This is one of the most retarded threads I have ever come across. OP, answer the question yourself! I think it's fairly obvious you aren't overweight. :rolleyes: You may look "good", but I'm sorry to have a figure like that and think yourself as "overweight" is just pathetic. Just pathetic. You know you aren't overweight, so stop being such an attention-seeking brat. Also, how are we supposed to know you got rejected from modelling agencys? Gosh another fail. Why don't you enquire to the agency on why you were rejected. How is an internet, student forum supposed to know when we don't know you? Tbh, I doubt you got rejected because of looks per se. I mean with body touch-ups (which I think they're called), they could hire pratically anybody. Maybe they want someone more with looks. But I don't know as I'm not the ******* agency.
Gosh, if you can't read the above paragraph, here's a summary:
1. This is a retarded thread and a retarded question.
2. You are not overweight.
3. Enquire to the agency on why you were rejected.

OP, this is a fail of a thread, i.e. you are abusing H&R.
Reply 56
sil3nt_cha0s
Three potential reasons:

1) Earns lots of money
2) Gets male attention

True dat.
Sadly there must be thousands of girls who are in a league above her, so the chance of earning mega glamour wage is fairly slim. Unless she has a reeeeally stunning face, as in... a magic face.
imorose
You're okay, but not skinny enough for fashion modelling, and your boobs are too big for that anyway.
As for glamour modelling, perhaps if you build muscle and lose fat (tone up) your stomach/leg/bum area, you could be in with a chance.
Don't have a clue why you'd want to anyway.

Who are you to say what the modelling industry wants? You're not exactly an expert yourself are you?

I know other posts do the same but I cba to quote them all.

No, honestly, for the supposedly "modelling experts" on here, who gives you the right to tell what's what in the modelling industry?
Your stomach could do with a bit of toning, thats the only area though which drew my attention. Otherwise you've got a nice body.
You is trollin'!

Perfect body IMO.

Latest

Trending

Trending