Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i would say you could lose a bit of fat and tone up with exercise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imorose)
    True dat.
    Sadly there must be thousands of girls who are in a league above her, so the chance of earning mega glamour wage is fairly slim. Unless she has a reeeeally stunning face, as in... a magic face.
    LOL @ magic face concept

ReputationRep:
    You are fit

ReputationRep:
    I love how many of the girls on this thread are so jealous. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You are so fat, when you wore a black raincoat, people yelled "Taxi!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Who are you to say what the modelling industry wants? You're not exactly an expert yourself are you?

I know other posts do the same but I cba to quote them all.

No, honestly, for the supposedly "modelling experts" on here, who gives you the right to tell what's what in the modelling industry?
    Ooh sorry, I really shouldn't have said I was a modelling expert.

Oh wait, I didn't.

What i said was just stating the obvious. Fashion models- skinny, tall, need to fit in sample sizes.
    Glamour models- perfect body required.

Duh?

ReputationRep:
    That's not even funny. There's so many girls sensitive about your weight and you're most definitely not helping.

ReputationRep:
    Hahah xD lol

ReputationRep:
    No the only fault there is that you lack curves lol.

ReputationRep:
    Attention seeking moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzie<3)
    I dont know whether i need to go on a diet and tone up more?
    Ive recently sent some pictures like the one attached to several glamour modeling agency's and 12+ modeling agency's and they all emailed me back saying they wernt interested.
    In the pics I have blacked out my face but I have been told i have a stunning pretty face? and im confident that its not my face.
    Any feedback would be great! thanks
    You're at least three stones overweight.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Gosh I want a body like that!

ReputationRep:
    Glamour model *eugh*

ReputationRep:
    Your waist is a little chunky.

(Original post by imorose)
    Ooh sorry, I really shouldn't have said I was a modelling expert.

Oh wait, I didn't.

What i said was just stating the obvious. Fashion models- skinny, tall, need to fit in sample sizes.
    Glamour models- perfect body required.

Duh?
    You implied it by saying "oh you must have this and that"

Then why the hell do magazines etc use body touch up or whatever that is if they're bodies are so perfect!? :rolleyes:

I.e. you know getting the airbrush and slimming down the legs etc etc. Why the **** would they do that if they have the perfect body?

That's just stupid.

I'm not an expert myself, but I doubt a perfect body is needed otherwise the above practices wouldn't probably have existed.

Why?

And surely it's just common sense?

Duh! (not a question mark)

I'm stating the obvious. I'm finding it hard to believe agencies have these supposedly "perfect" models, then touch them up? Surely that contradicts? If they were perfect, why are they being touched up? To make them even more prettier? Oh... but I thought they were "perfect"? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You have large breasts and an attention complex. What more could a glamour model require?

ReputationRep:
    Its not perfect. I wouldn't want to look like that. But its not overweight really.

ReputationRep:
    I've never used this common tsr phrase before but i think that i need to for this thread - TROLL!!!

ReputationRep:
    You need to diet, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaztan)
    Its not perfect. I wouldn't want to look like that. But its not overweight really.
    any particular reasons why? for the record im not looking for compliments but criticism and opinions

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.