Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abara)
    either way - that's curvy - nice ass and boobs
    I'm fed up with the use of the therm curvy, describing fat ppl ....
    She's not curvy. She has a fairly up and down figure, just big boobs (but even that could just be the bra). Curvy means an hourglass figure, which means a defined waist which is considerably smaller than the hips and bust. Which this girl blatantly doesn't have. Don't complain about people misusing the word curvy when you don't seem to know what it means either. It doesn't mean "fat" but equally it doesn't mean "big boobs".

Like I said, hot figure. But there are lots of people out there with better, and those are the ones who get signed to glamour agencies. On the street, the OP would be hot if she wasn't a troll. In the modelling world I don't think she's anything special.

ReputationRep:
    naa ur stomach is a bit out of shape, but apart from that you aint too bad

ReputationRep:
    i think you'll have a killer body if you just tone up a bit. It's a nice body.
    Oh, im no lesbian btw, i have a bf. :P i appreciate nice body

ReputationRep:
    Legs need more toning and you need to reduce your love handles a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzie<3)
    I dont know whether i need to go on a diet and tone up more?
    Ive recently sent some pictures like the one attached to several glamour modeling agency's and 12+ modeling agency's and they all emailed me back saying they wernt interested.
    In the pics I have blacked out my face but I have been told i have a stunning pretty face? and im confident that its not my face.
    Any feedback would be great! thanks
    People like you make me sick .... pls stop fishing for compliments

(Original post by Profesh)
    Your brain is at least ten pounds underweight.
    I'd wager twenty pounds.

ReputationRep:
    Get down the gym quick time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petticoatlove)
    I think ur trolling but if ur not.. most models have a really flat chest and if ur looking at doing runway then u seriously wouldn't fit into any dress with those boobs
    She said glamour modelling...

And anyway I think it's cos you don't really have much of a waist / hips. Yes you're slim, but I the glamour agencies look for the hourglass shape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    I'd wager twenty pounds.
    I'd wager thirty pounds that it's no more than fifteen.

ReputationRep:
    wtf?!
    your bra looks small for you btw

ReputationRep:
    I don't particularly like your furniture. Get better drawers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzie<3)
    I dont know whether i need to go on a diet and tone up more?
    Ive recently sent some pictures like the one attached to several glamour modeling agency's and 12+ modeling agency's and they all emailed me back saying they wernt interested.
    In the pics I have blacked out my face but I have been told i have a stunning pretty face? and im confident that its not my face.
    Any feedback would be great! thanks
    i'd shag u

ReputationRep:
    you look oiled, did you oil yourself up for us babe

ReputationRep:
    My god, get on a treadmill fatty.

ReputationRep:
    Get a life and stop fishing for compliments,

ReputationRep:
    youre body is nice byut your posture looks a bit bad which i guess is important in modelling? thers nothing wrong with your body at all but glamour modelling is competitive so maybe the other girls were just more toned or something. i wouldnt worry about it your time will come soon enough just keep trying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveyouxx)
    Oh my God, SO attention seeking
    most girls would die to have your figure, and most guys would die to have a girl with that figure

I suppose if you're going to do modelling you have to make sure you're toned everywhere..but surely you knew that already and there's no need to show off on TSR of all places for compliments?
    agreed..talk about ASKING for compliments..attention seeker..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abara)
    Rly.... someone wants to boost his self-esteem?

either way - that's curvy - nice ass and boobs
    I'm fed up with the use of the therm curvy, describing fat ppl ....

but modeling agencies are probably after 8 or 6...skinny? dunno
    if u r 12 - not the perfect choice
    im pretty sure curvy refers to the definition and ratio between waist and hips and the whole ';houseglass thing'. not big arse and boobs?

ReputationRep:
    OMG............where you got the idea that you are fat is stupid this is fat:http://lh6.ggpht.com/fisherwy/SBM-Ez...ure%5B3%5D.jpg

seriosly you are really good looking your like a 9/10......and i hav'nt seen your face yet.

ReputationRep:
    Attention 1
    Definition: The act or state of attending or heeding; the application of the mind to any object of sense, representation, or thought; notice; exclusive or special consideration; earnest consideration, thought, or regard; obedient or affectionate heed; the supposed power or faculty of attending.

seek / seeking
    1. To try to locate or discover; search for.
    2. To endeavor to obtain or reach: seek a college education.
    3. To go to or toward: Water seeks its own level.
    4. To inquire for; request: seek directions from a police officer.
    5. To try; endeavor: seek to do good.
    6. Obsolete To explore.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.