Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You are not fat. It's likely you were turned down because you don't have a tiny waist/ big hips, which isn't really something you can change. And you shouldn't shove your boobs together like that. When you squeeze them like that it damages the tendons, which results in saggy boobs.

ReputationRep:
    you look so perfect that i wanna shake your boyfriends hand then punch him in the face casue im so jealous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzie<3)
    I dont know whether i need to go on a diet and tone up more?
    Ive recently sent some pictures like the one attached to several glamour modeling agency's and 12+ modeling agency's and they all emailed me back saying they wernt interested.
    In the pics I have blacked out my face but I have been told i have a stunning pretty face? and im confident that its not my face.
    Any feedback would be great! thanks
    You have a great looking body, your not overweight, you don't need to do anything to your body, you have a great figure, you should unblock your face would make the pic better

ReputationRep:
    glamour modelling requires big boobs (yours aren't big enough), small waist (you don't have one) and large hips (which you don't have either). Great body, but not the body of a glamour model, however, you possibly have the body for underwear modelling if you toned your stomach.

also, you seem to be very disillusioned about glamour modelling. the pay is terrible unless you're as successful as Katie Price or Jodie Marsh and the conditions you work in are nastyyy.

you clearly know you have a good body, otherwise you wouldn't send pictures like the one featured to modelling agencies AND post it on the internet. I suggest you stop replying to your thread because you have all the info you'll ever get from an internet site. Phone the agencies and ask what you could improve on.

ReputationRep:
    You need to tone up your stomach and the tops of your legs, says Katie Price.

ReputationRep:
    I cant tell, we need more pics to make an informed opinion

ReputationRep:
    want that stomach:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazMaz)
    glamour modelling requires big boobs (yours aren't big enough), small waist (you don't have one) and large hips (which you don't have either). Great body, but not the body of a glamour model, however, you possibly have the body for underwear modelling if you toned your stomach.

also, you seem to be very disillusioned about glamour modelling. the pay is terrible unless you're as successful as Katie Price or Jodie Marsh and the conditions you work in are nastyyy.

you clearly know you have a good body, otherwise you wouldn't send pictures like the one featured to modelling agencies AND post it on the internet. I suggest you stop replying to your thread because you have all the info you'll ever get from an internet site. Phone the agencies and ask what you could improve on.

well said . :shakehand: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Perfect body if that is you

ReputationRep:
    Ive recently sent some pictures like the one attached to several glamour modeling agency's and 12+ modeling agency's and they all emailed me back saying they wernt interested.
    In the pics I have blacked out my face but I have been told i have a stunning pretty face? and im confident that its not my face.
    What's your height, weight and waist size...if you don't mind me asking? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    thats a hot body...

ReputationRep:
    nipples or gtfo

ReputationRep:
    You have a great body...but clearly a troll because everyone knows that hot girls don't use the internet :yep:

Anyway if you are genuine ignore everyone saying stuff like "tone up your stomach" becuse girls should not have rock hard abs.

This is not attractive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    You have a great body...but clearly a troll because everyone knows that hot girls don't use the internet :yep:

Anyway if you are genuine ignore everyone saying stuff like "tone up your stomach" becuse girls should not have rock hard abs.

This is not attractive...
    agree

ReputationRep:
    We have been on the cakes, haven't we?
    You're seriously overwieght.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that is the worst case of fishing ever!

ReputationRep:
    The current trend in glamour modelling isn't neccessarily huge tits. The natural look is very much in, so well-shaped, non-enhanced breasts are best. Though if you want the mega-fame glamour model path, fantasy proportions are required.

(Original post by Profesh)
    I'd wager thirty pounds that it's no more than fifteen.
    I'd wager you are probably right.

Just because.

ReputationRep:
    Marry me and we can discuss it

ReputationRep:
    ur ugly lol omg

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.