Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No, you fat ****
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Overweight Not at all.

However if you wanted to you could tone the lower abdominal area with ab crunches, however i wouldn't bother.
    (As a male i would prefer if you kept the lower abdominal area as it is, most men prefer it.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpion95)
    agree
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    You have nice legs bust ect, but yout tummy just abover your knicker line looks a little...untoned. But im sure if you do crunches regularly you will get a flat stomach you are certainly not fat

ReputationRep:
    You have a good body, but it isn't curvy, and that's probably why they're turning you down. If you're going into modelling, you need to look 'perfect', and so have curves. Though keep trying, as I'm sure some magazines will want you.

ReputationRep:
    Look kinda fat to me. Sorry.

In all honesty, your figure isn't actually very good. Your weight is fine, but your waist is exactly the same size as your hips. That's not what model agencies are looking for. Nothing you can do about it - genetics.

ReputationRep:
    You need professional pictures taken before you send them off,
    and you need to build a portfilo, Just because you have a nice figure, doesnt mean your modelling material,

(I do Glamour modelling freelance) and get a lot of work

ReputationRep:
    i think your bras too small

P.S. "Your troll/attention seeking skills fail"

ReputationRep:
    You have a lovely figure most girls would die for but maybe you should try toning up just a little bit if you want to be a model because you have to make sure you're the best you can be in order to compete with other girls just like you who are trying to be models.

ReputationRep:
    Enough, I think.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.