Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Girls with ginger pubes are hawwwt.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, it's not as bad as me. I have very dark red hair,(it's almost brown) completely brown pubes, black eyebrows/facial hair and light gingery and blonde leg hairs. To be fair, it sounds weirder than it looks but it's still pretty odd that I don't have the same colour throughout.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Lol, no.

That would buuuuuuurn.
    No it wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    Yeah you can! There's a special dye for pubes. I think it's called Betty something. All sorts of colours like pink and green... I am really contemlating aquiring some of these 'pube things so I can dye them bright green. Nothing like looking like you have some form of trench foot (or would that be crotch) to get you in the mood.
    OP here's your solution.

ReputationRep:
    its not wrong, lots of guys like it!
    and they only ask because its quite rare, and they're just interested

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with ginger pubes, makes a nice change to be honest..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    its not wrong, lots of guys like it!
    and they only ask because its quite rare, and they're just interested
    OP's probably a guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    OP's probably a guy.
    haha missed that :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 888phoenix888)
    i like gingers, true story
    I dunno why but you remind me of sam yung from the girl next door, remind me to rep you tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i have ginger hair and consequently have ginger pubes. lots of people have asked me if i have ginger pubes and it really pisses me off- i don't ask everyone i meet what colour their pubes are! stupidly i just feel awkward and ashamed to admit that the rug does indeed match the curtains. is it so wrong to have ginger pubes? i can't help it
    Pics or you don't have them. :p:

Only kidding. It doesn't matter, the purple answer sounds the best. Do blonde people have blonde pubes? I didnt think they did.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, it's not as bad as me. I have very dark red hair,(it's almost brown) completely brown pubes, black eyebrows/facial hair and light gingery and blonde leg hairs. To be fair, it sounds weirder than it looks but it's still pretty odd that I don't have the same colour throughout.
    I know how you feel. I have red hair that's nearly brown (I often get people asking me if I've dyed my hair but it just looks brown in some lights and red in others lol). My eyebrows are quite a close match to be fair, but my pubes are dark brown, nearly black, and my leg hairs are blonde. Strange. To the op, why not wax them? I do and well it's scary for the first time but it doesn't hurt anywhere near as much as you'd expect. I hate being hairy down there, no matter what colour it is. Btw waxing works a lot better than shaving if you do want to remove it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it either. Just because they're ginger doesn't make them any less gross cos pubes are gross anyway regardless of the colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Ignore them? or just say 'no, purple mate' and walk off. job done
    Im pretty sure any girl you get with will know what to expect anyway so there wont be any shock.
    Perfect, just use sarcasm. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    shave all your hair off, everything.
    tell them you have testicular cancer and are going through chemotherapy.
    that'll teach 'em.

ReputationRep:
    as a redhead i feel your pain, however i take the 'hair free' approach to pubes anyway, as many jibes of 'ginger pubes' have left me feeling self concious, plus i feel cleaner

ReputationRep:
    A lad I was seeing a yr ago had them lol, its really not a big deal.
    People asked me if he did I was like "urmmm yes?!" its stupid and I don't get it.
    Anyone who does care is an idiot, fact.

ReputationRep:
    I've known a couple of people to ask gingers this because they were genuinely curious (weird i know, but i suppose if you have dark hair - like i do - you have dark pubes and wonder these things). But really, people are just trying and failing to be funny.

I know somebody with ginger pubes and he doesn't even have ginger hair.

ReputationRep:
    i know someone with ginger hair.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.