Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enzo-259)
    Hey, it's not as bad as me. I have very dark red hair,(it's almost brown) completely brown pubes, black eyebrows/facial hair and light gingery and blonde leg hairs. To be fair, it sounds weirder than it looks but it's still pretty odd that I don't have the same colour throughout.
    I am the same as you, I have brown/gingerish hair, brown/blonde eyebrows, ginger pubes and blonde leg hair. I don't mind though infact i quite like it.

I have never really cared about having ginger pubes, if people laugh at me I just slabber back and that ends it. Also I have a big ****** so that makes up for the pubes

ReputationRep:
    I would imagine it would piss me off too if I was constantly asked that. I would go for the show me yours and I'l show you mine approach some-one used, or just say green or somethign

ReputationRep:
    if it bothers you then shave them. tell everyone to mind there own buisness

ReputationRep:
    Just do this:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/drapes.png

ReputationRep:
    Get them shaved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I dunno why but you remind me of sam yung from the girl next door, remind me to rep you tomorrow.
    im afraid i havent seen that film lol...

on topic: I HAVE A GINGER FETISH

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough, I have a real soft spot for gingers...

Anyway, enough about me, just ignore them. I had a friend who got called that and he just shrugged it off - the more he got frustrated with it the more they did it because they could see it bothered him!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Can't you dye them?
    i lold hard

ReputationRep:
    Please, don´t dye them!!! It could lead to great disapointments when a girl undresses you! I would cry if I saw my bf with dyed pubes. Real red hair and red pubes are so so beautiful and sexy and unfortunately rare, so don´t dye!

If somebody asks you about your pube colour, it might be strange and maybe it´s not OK because it´s an intimate question but I think the curiousity is comprehensible on the other hand cause some people are simply curious - maybe because it turns them on. To be honest, I´ve asked this question a couple of times. Also because it is -of course- not true that the rug always matches the curtains. Blond people sometimes have darker pubes, black haired people may have a brighter colour, you never really know. If somebody asks, you could simply answer the question, I don´t see any problem, but of course it´s always your choice.

Asking is one thing, discrimination is another. Some might go crazy for red hair, some don´t care, others might not like it. That´s totally OK and normal for all physical aspects. But discrimination is a different thing. I guess all rare and special characters share this thing that they get stronger reactions than the norm and sometimes even bullying or discriminations from dumb intolerant people who are on a very low level of personal evolution. So that is the only problem in this whole story, not your colours or your way of beeing. It´s the same that happens to Black People, Jews, Gays etc. So be strong and proud and hook up with cool people! :yep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.