Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sss

ReputationRep:
    So.. whats the problem? You think he may have fancied you or may have just wanted sex?

either way he was engaged so it really doesnt matter which.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, i have said this a few times to you, it shouldnt matter if he liked you as dwelling on the things that are in the past are going to get you in the situation you are in now, down and not happy about where you stand.

Try and just move on forget about the things he did, it takes time it cant be done over night which in someways i think you are trying to achieve and expect, people do it all the time i think you should follow their lead.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, move on, he sounds slightly sleezy.

ReputationRep:
    you need to move on like people have already told you, repeating threads on a student room isnt going to help you find the closure that you need.

ReputationRep:
    I'm think i remember a thread pretty similar a while back, however im not certain. hmm..

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get the feeling of Deja Vu??.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like he just wants to get into ur pants tbh! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    Anyone get the feeling of Deja Vu??.
    It's more a feeling of wanting her to stfu.

ReputationRep:
    Lol reading this has really brought it home to me just how much I want a good shag.
    If I was out tonight, I'd be going home with the first person who offered.
    Sad but true.

ReputationRep:
    Read the same thing before.. almost exact from what i remmber.

ReputationRep:
    whats the problem..?he sounds sleazy btw..

ReputationRep:
    Just **** off and stop posting this ******** once a week kthx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I"m usually a mild mannered girl, but this thread ( and the millions of duplicate ones already posted by the OP) really make me want to scream, shout and swear very loudly!!!!. I am dying to tell the OP the same thing :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Thank god Joanne is back. Its been a couple of days, I was starting to think she'd died or something

ReputationRep:
    sounds familiar... heard this before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    I"m usually a mild mannered girl, but this thread ( and the millions of duplicate ones already posted by the OP) really make me want to scream, shout and swear very loudly!!!!. I am dying to tell the OP the same thing :mad:
    :five:

OP, start knitting or something. ANYTHING to stop you making these sodding threads!

ReputationRep:
    This is what I think :

The OP is 26 ( judging by her other posts lately) , this guy was the only one ever to show an interest in that way towards her. She thinks he is/will be the only guy to ever show any interest in her , she feels she has missed her chance of a boyfriend and no one else will go after her ever again. The OP is almost kicking herself for not going with him when she had the chance. Despite practically everyone advising her of what she should do, she insists on chasing this guy and hoping that he will dump the girl he is now with in favour of her.

That is just my little synopsis ......

ReputationRep:
    Some people enjoy the power of having someone like them. It sounds like this guy did. Just forget about him and find someone who wants you.

Also, punctuation = win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)

:yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.