Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

lol like hi I'm a girl ^____^ and this guy put it in my pooper the other night? did he fancy me or what

ReputationRep:
    Just makes me laugh tbh...

OP you can find answers to this in your previous threads which we've already all looked at and given our opinion. Please go and read them ALL at least twice. This should keep you quiet for about a week, fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)
    Thank god Joanne is back. Its been a couple of days, I was starting to think she'd died or something
    :rofl:

I seriously think the best thing someone could do for her is take her computer away and get her out of this obsessive cycle.

She said elsewhere this bloke was getting married this month... hasn't mentioned it since though. No wonder there are people out there who think she's just lying to get attention. I know I'm pretty sure she just has a wordpad document with about 3 posts in and she/he/it (there's a theory this is a bored trucker) has just been cutting and pasting them at random intervals for the last 3 or more years.

Would explain why earlier in the year she said she was 24, but now she's 26.

I wish she'd just tell us what she wants us to say so we can tell her what she wants to hear, because she sure as hell doesn't want the excellent advice and support she's had over time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikipip)
    :mad: :mad: :mad: Ok I wasn't going to do this but whatever ...

Jludvig aka Joanne aka Ludvig aka mcloving etc., I did a bit of research and found your friend Andy. I have messaged him about the 100s of messages you have posted.

I don't think it'll be a problem for you (or us) anymore. Goodbye! :hi:
    Haha.....I wonder what this Andy thinks about it all??. I hope your messaging has the desired effect. It would be even better for him to post his side of things on this very site!.

ReputationRep:

Jludvig aka Joanne aka Ludvig aka mcloving etc., I did a bit of research and found your friend Andy. I have messaged him about the 100s of messages you have posted.

:five:

That's impressive!

ReputationRep:

Wow, really? I'd love to know what he thought...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    It's more a feeling of wanting her to stfu.
    Did you rhyme that on purpose?

ReputationRep:

LOL hahaha!

ReputationRep:

Really??

Seriously I wanna meet/see this dude, if only to see if he's worth all the fuss that Joanne has been kicking up about him!

I have a friends with benefits kind of arrangement at the moment and this is exactly how it started, all the things in your list this guy did with me. He didn't want a relationship, just sex and friendship.

Well, friendship's probably a loose term, i guess we're mates, if anything. Sounds very very similar. Tread carefully!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Lol reading this has really brought it home to me just how much I want a good shag.
    If I was out tonight, I'd be going home with the first person who offered.
    Sad but true.
    :eek3: :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Did you rhyme that on purpose?
    That doesn't rhyme...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    That doesn't rhyme...
    dejavu/stfu?

Sort of does!

Haha anyway it made me completely crack up. :toofunny: :rofl:
    And the correct answer for rep, was yes!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my, I'm getting so many messages about this!

Yes, I have found her Facebook after a quick bit of research (I won't go into details, or other people will find it too and I don't want her to get harassed or anything!) To be honest, it wasn't hard to find.

From his profile pic, nothing special.

I am awaiting a reply.

Edit: Also she has over 200 friends, I went with Andy on the basis of age, available profile info and description. But there is a chance it is not him. Nevertheless, it is definitely someone who knows her in real life and they will be able to get her some professional help.

Yay this reminds me of "I want to date this guy on TSR" :woo:

Please keep us updated!

ReputationRep:
    I have encountered Jludvig on two forums in the past.
    one surprisngly i never really noticed her much, the other she kept spamming all these topics about the guy at work till eventually people got so pissed she stopped posting because she was no longer getting advice ..just people telling her to basically stfu (and these people were nice people too!)

then she went AWOL and disappeared:party:

then she appeared here! [this forum needs a facepalm smilie..]

when i saw her first appear on the studentroom i KNEW the same thing would happen. i tried to guess how long it would take, make a little game of it. she surprised me, studentroom is a bigger forum than the other one yet she still managed it quite quickly.

no point giving her advice. she never takes it. just a waste of time. learned that lesson long ago.

I think she's generally an ok person deep down, but making variations of the same topic's all the time IS gonna get people annoyed

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Andy is the guy. But there are a few other guys it could be, I'm not sure whether should message them though? Just thinking about it, jludvig has spend the last 2 years of her life posting about this, I can imagine if he found out it would have devastating effects. :confused:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=20367772
    You're right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    I have encountered Jludvig on two forums in the past.
    one surprisngly i never really noticed her much, the other she kept spamming all these topics about the guy at work till eventually people got so pissed she stopped posting because she was no longer getting advice ..just people telling her to basically stfu (and these people were nice people too!)

then she went AWOL and disappeared:party:

then she appeared here! [this forum needs a facepalm smilie..]

when i saw her first appear on the studentroom i KNEW the same thing would happen. i tried to guess how long it would take, make a little game of it. she surprised me, studentroom is a bigger forum than the other one yet she still managed it quite quickly.

no point giving her advice. she never takes it. just a waste of time. learned that lesson long ago.

I think she's generally an ok person deep down, but making variations of the same topic's all the time IS gonna get people annoyed
    :facepalm2: or :facepalm: move your cursor over the smilies to get their codes:p:

ReputationRep:
    wow what strangeness

ReputationRep:
    as for the OP ..many people like/flirt with someone they do like but then don't like anymore..or just leave them hanging in the cold. it happens a lot and you just have to get over it and move on; just because he liked you doesn't mean he always will.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.