Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do i get over some dude i used to like....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How do i get over some dude i used to like....
    well, if you used to like him, aren't you over him?

anyway, you don't. you get under him. :p:
    nah, i'm just kidding. i have no idea my friend .

As someone else said, 'used' to like? But I'm guessing you mean used to be with.

Time, essentially. Distractions, as well. Friends are extremely useful when it comes to trying to get over someone.

ReputationRep:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hrisHanson.png

ReputationRep:
    Start fancying someone else.

ReputationRep:
    I think it just takes time, looking forward and living on... unfortunately theres no quick fix (with long lasting effects! :P )

x x x

ReputationRep:
    really the only way to get truly over someone else is to start fancying someone else, but toi help this along you really need to avoid contact with the last guy as much as possible, dont talk to them, try not to see them,ignor and avoid as much as possible,its tough and generally takes more than one attempt but its the only way that ever has any effect, otherwise you end up still fancying them because if you are with them, and still fancying them you can never face the truth that its just not going to happen.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.