Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

It's like this, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    i would hate to live in london

it is 2 congested and the fear of crime is too high

so those are the 2 things usually better outside of london!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melz0r)
    Yes, we looted it from the next village. Sometimes I feel bad, but we do what we have to to survive.
    So that's where the hell it went! We're coming to get you, you *******s. :mad:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    i would hate to live in london

it is 2 congested and the fear of crime is too high

so those are the 2 things usually better outside of london!
    This 'fear of crime' seems to exist only in the minds of people who've never been to London, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    public transport outside london kills my soul.
    its friendly but goddamn it is it slooooow and infrequent!

ReputationRep:
    actually the in london transport kills my soul , the outside london transport just kills my body and mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieM)
    They have books up north :eek3:

Big cities outside London are a lot like mini Londons in my experience.
    Yes, but only very basic level and most of the pages have been smudged from our muddy hands that come from working in the fields all day.

I prefer Liverpool much more than London, and I say this as a Londoner. Ever since I moved Up North a year ago, I felt much more at home there.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, it's horrible. I live in a mud village, we get up every morning at 5 to go down to the water pump. Every so often a man on a horse and cart comes and brings us some news of what's happened in the Great Capital, and our hearts all yearn, and we all pray to the spirits that some great fortune will shine on us and give us a chance to move there.
    We used to dream of living in a mud village. It would have been luxury to us.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is so dumb. You'd have to be the most small-minded person to write it.

Whats life like outside of London? Go and look, theres a big world outside of crappy North London estate

ReputationRep:
    Life outside London is fine. We even have shoes now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Yes, but only very basic level and most of the pages have been smudged from our muddy hands that come from working in the fields all day.
    Good good, best you "northerners" stay working the fields, wouldn't want you getting any idea about education or equality.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, it's horrible. I live in a mud village, we get up every morning at 5 to go down to the water pump. Every so often a man on a horse and cart comes and brings us some news of what's happened in the Great Capital, and our hearts all yearn, and we all pray to the spirits that some great fortune will shine on us and give us a chance to move there.

:rofl: This is honestly what i thought it was like up north until i was about 15:rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    I miss living in London.

So I got a boyfriend there instead. Best of both worlds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Picnic1)
    We used to dream of living in a mud village. It would have been luxury to us.
    I remember the first time I saw a mud village... it was magical. Now I roll around in every puddle of mud I see; maybe, one day, I will live in a mud village too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    This 'fear of crime' seems to exist only in the minds of people who've never been to London, tbh.
    really? i go there at least 3 or 4 times a year minimum usually and people i know who have lived there all their lives have the same feeling.

its also a fact that people are a lot more detached there, partly due to fear or crime IMO

ReputationRep:
    Erm. I would say it depends...

Up here it's very nice We have electricity and everything now.

But in all seriousness, it's a lot less crowded!

ReputationRep:
    LOL! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Uh.. it borders on un-survivable... I personally contemplate suicide on a regular basis.

ReputationRep:
    It depends. Sometimes it's nice to get away.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.