Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of going on holiday with friends next year and trying to think of good holiday destinations with good night life.
    Obviously want something cheap! But also in a good area, thats safe.
    Any suggestions?
    Or been somewhere that you reckon should be avoided?
    Thankss

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely Madrid Been there twice, the best clubbing in my life. The are crowded at 3 am on weeknight, it's amazing!

ReputationRep:
    For next year? Wow, I didn't know that people planned so early.

ReputationRep:
    Ibiza would be the obvious choice.
    Mallorca is also great, probably not the best time to be going there though :rolleyes:
    Spain generally is great for the party scene, especially the capital Barcalona.

ReputationRep:
    Malia, Crete - went there a few weeks ago - awesome! :awesome:
    Magaluf
    Zante
    Ibiza
    etc.
    Ask your travel agent as well, thats what me and my mates did when we didnt know where to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kathryn_x)
    Thinking of going on holiday with friends next year and trying to think of good holiday destinations with good night life.
    Obviously want something cheap! But also in a good area, thats safe.
    Any suggestions?
    Or been somewhere that you reckon should be avoided?
    Thankss
    Faliraki is cheap and has a good strip! get the classic 2 free shots in every bar too before you head off to the clubs!

ReputationRep:
    ibiza, magaluf, greek islands like zante and kavos

ReputationRep:
    Ibiza, but im bias because i loved it so much.
    Possible to do it and have a great time without breaking the bank aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Went to Ibiza a few weeks ago and absolutely loooooved it.

Expensive...but I managed to just spend £300

ReputationRep:
    I went to san an in ibiza a few months ago, it was mega cheap, is packed with loads of clubs and lovely beaches, so its great all round
    i was a bit worried about safety before i went cos its got a bit of a bad rep, but i found it to be really fine! People there are friendly and in the two weeks i was there never felt unsafe or anything

ReputationRep:
    Been to Ayia Napa twice with my mates and that's been our favourite place so far. Went to Magaluf this year and it was good, just not as big as Ayia Napa. Napa's got so many more bars and clubs. Think we're gonna go again next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arctic_wombaT)
    Malia, Crete - went there a few weeks ago - awesome! :awesome:
    Magaluf
    Zante
    Ibiza
    etc.
    Ask your travel agent as well, thats what me and my mates did when we didnt know where to go

I've just come back from malia a week ago, loved it :yes:

going to ibiza in sept :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckieee)
    I've just come back from malia a week ago, loved it :yes:

going to ibiza in sept :woo:
    You get TWO clubbing holidays in TWO months! :woo:

awesome :awesome:

i heard from the reps in malia that clubbing in ibiza is even more hardcore than malia, Enjoy! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arctic_wombaT)
    You get TWO clubbing holidays in TWO months! :woo:

awesome :awesome:

i heard from the reps in malia that clubbing in ibiza is even more hardcore than malia, Enjoy! :cool:
    haha i'm gonna dieeeeeeee :woo:

ReputationRep:
    romford.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to Tenerife twice in the last year...its pretty good there but not to excessive like Ibiza seems to be...I'd say its a good choice for your first clubbing holiday!
    Also been to Magaluf last year which was amazing! Definitely recommend that and its pretty cheap - we got drunk on 5 euros every night!! I'm hoping to go back in September but I'm undecided at the moment because of the bombing situation! But I'd like to try the Greek islands (Zante- Laganas, Crete- Malia) or Ayia Napa!
    There's also Marmaris in Turkey which has the classic 'bar strip' and tends to be quite cheap...but I've been to a different part of Turkey before and didn't like it...but everyone has their own opinion!

ReputationRep:
    Gran Canaria. Best two weeks of my life! There's a Ministry of Sound, Pacha, Cream...It's amazing and not too expensive either, unlike Ibiza etc

ReputationRep:
    kavos!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjg5z8YBiw

ReputationRep:
    Kos, Zante, Malia. Get t-shirts with your name printed on too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.