Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have already tried (and i think failed) to post this but here goes attempt no.2 and i'm really sorry if posted same thing twice, sorry

ok so questions:

do i look chubby in this bikini (does it detract from or highlight podgy stomach)

is it too revealing, i am worried it is too small, i really wanted bigger size but none left and im leaving sunday and ive been to about a million shops looking for similar so, well yes, is it too small and revealing?

do u think any boys will notice me in it because up till now (im 18) none have ever looked ever, and this is probably because of facial ugliness & glasses (im taking contacts on hol but won't wear them everyday (eyes cant handle it)), and is bikini enough to detract from this. (im not posting pic of head because dont want to b recognised etc etc (plus i already know i am g=ugly and only possible solution is paper bag over head which may draw more attention on a beach?)

ok so btw the bikini is for a french beach so is it ok or too chavy or too slutty +revealing or not interesting enough to detract from stomach?

[EDIT] it is a bikini! black version of this http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...0829&langId=-1

thankyou
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I think it fits you fine, you don't have a "podgy" stomach!
    Looks a little like a bra though

ReputationRep:
    you dont look chubby and yes its fine.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think you can be serious about having a "podgy stomach", you must be joking, or looking for some sort of attention!?!

ReputationRep:
    Looks good to me :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Looks fine, stop worrying about being fat, I wish I had your belly damn it!

ReputationRep:
    looks good to me. Now remove the jeans :p:

ReputationRep:
    you don't look remotely chubby, It's not too revealing but I think you could do better, I think i'd go for a traditional halterneck like this, possibly with a bit of padding, to enhance your chest.

boys will almost certainly notice you in it.

ReputationRep:
    It looks fine, seriously.

ReputationRep:
    sure that's not a bra?

ReputationRep:
    Looks lovely and you have no where near anything resembling a podgy stomach!

And just remember confidence makes you attractive. If you think you look ugly/fat it gives people a negative opinion of you. Just have fun and listen to the people above because alot of people would love to have a figure like yours!

ReputationRep:
    podgy stomach?? As for the top, it looks a little ill fitting but not necessarily too small as it appears to gape at the front. I also echo the advice above, that a halter style would probably be better, as well as a string triangle bikini perhaps.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    your belly button looks weird

ReputationRep:
    fishing for compliments anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Special_K)
    Looks fine, stop worrying about being fat, I wish I had your belly damn it!
    Eat enough special k and you probably will.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer a girl with a "podgy" stomach and some boobs, than a girl with flat everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    your belly button looks weird
    No it doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    Your stomach isn't podgy. The bikini looks fine. You definitely don't need a size bigger though as it would gape too much at the front and everyone would be able to see down it.

ReputationRep:
    the bikini i'm wearing is black version of this:

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...0829&langId=-1

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.