Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    looks like a bra..bless you flat chested just a bit...

ReputationRep:
    looks a lot like a bra....

ReputationRep:
    1. I love that nearly 100 people have looked and 63 posted.

2. It is kind of ugly, and doesn't really suit you. I wouldn't go for someone wearing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    your belly button looks weird
    dear god the girl has obvious unfounded self esteem issues and no her belly button looks fine

however, dont like the brakini. get something with smaller straps.

ReputationRep:
    You look like you need a smaller cup tbh, like others have said, its gaping near the top and thats when youre standing up straight, imagine what will happen if you bend over....

ReputationRep:
    How about pics without the bikini so we can compare :laughs:

ReputationRep:
    It looks fine, ignore the idiots on here. I'm not personally a fan of those style of bikinis though, I reckon something like this would be more flattering:
    http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product....-p555864-front
    Or a bandeau bikini like this:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...8773&langId=-1
    I reckon something in a brighter colour and with a bit more detailing (e.g. frills) would suit your figure better. But yeah, like I say, you look fine. I just think with your figure you could wear pretty much any kind of bikini, and theres much nicer ones you could find out there.

ReputationRep:
    Is the bikini really that bad? i wanted something fairly plain like i don't want to stand out.

maybe have to find another one today

ReputationRep:
    I smell a bit of fishing going on here, fishing for compliments that is. You're ugly and have a flabby stomach? My arse.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

It looks fine. Stop worrying.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * Brooke *)
    Is the bikini really that bad? i wanted something fairly plain like i don't want to stand out.

maybe have to find another one today
    Yet in the first post you say you want boys to pay attention?

I think ur a tad insecure, looks like a bra to me, get something more revelling and this time repost wearing it all.
    Nah seriously, ur not podgy at all and unless you have all ur teeth missing, I don’t see the big issue.

edit - I don't usually browse the women section, but I found it on latest posts, honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    Somewhat bra like, but fine
    ewww why is your sigs face so retarded looking?

ReputationRep:
    It does look like you brought a bra by mistake though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Special_K)
    Hahhaha.

Amusing

Special K is rubbish anyway! But it's my namesake so... tempted.
    You know it's street for this:-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * Brooke *)
    i have already tried (and i think failed) to post this but here goes attempt no.2 and i'm really sorry if posted same thing twice, sorry

ok so questions:

do i look chubby in this bikini (does it detract from or highlight podgy stomach)

is it too revealing, i am worried it is too small, i really wanted bigger size but none left and im leaving sunday and ive been to about a million shops looking for similar so, well yes, is it too small and revealing?

do u think any boys will notice me in it because up till now (im 18) none have ever looked ever, and this is probably because of facial ugliness & glasses (im taking contacts on hol but won't wear them everyday (eyes cant handle it)), and is bikini enough to detract from this. (im not posting pic of head because dont want to b recognised etc etc (plus i already know i am g=ugly and only possible solution is paper bag over head which may draw more attention on a beach?)

ok so btw the bikini is for a french beach so is it ok or too chavy or too slutty +revealing or not interesting enough to detract from stomach?

[EDIT] it is a bikini! black version of this http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...0829&langId=-1

thankyou
    Its lovely! I can see it being very flattering. I always think that bikinis with underwires make boobs look bigger haha
    And not too trashy either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cats_have_teats)
    You know it's street for this:-
    Ha I know - but I'm not into anything that would tranquilise a horse, if I'm honest...

ReputationRep:
    that's actually a really nice one

ReputationRep:
    I likeeeeeeeeeeee

My bikini is all different colours.. shame im not even going away!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.