Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

bikini ok? (pics) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * Brooke *)
    i have already tried (and i think failed) to post this but here goes attempt no.2 and i'm really sorry if posted same thing twice, sorry

ok so questions:

do i look chubby in this bikini (does it detract from or highlight podgy stomach)

is it too revealing, i am worried it is too small, i really wanted bigger size but none left and im leaving sunday and ive been to about a million shops looking for similar so, well yes, is it too small and revealing?

do u think any boys will notice me in it because up till now (im 18) none have ever looked ever, and this is probably because of facial ugliness & glasses (im taking contacts on hol but won't wear them everyday (eyes cant handle it)), and is bikini enough to detract from this. (im not posting pic of head because dont want to b recognised etc etc (plus i already know i am g=ugly and only possible solution is paper bag over head which may draw more attention on a beach?)

ok so btw the bikini is for a french beach so is it ok or too chavy or too slutty +revealing or not interesting enough to detract from stomach?

[EDIT] it is a bikini! black version of this http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...0829&langId=-1

thankyou
    Stomach is as flat as an ironing board! But, maybe get a bikini top with some padding or a halterneck, or even something more colourful, cos you're not very well-endowed, and it gives the impression that you are quite young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * Brooke *)
    do i look chubby in this bikini (does it detract from or highlight podgy stomach)

Oh piss off will you, do woman ask these as a wierd attempt to get attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    ewww why is your sigs face so retarded looking?
    Leonidas gonna beat you up for that one
    :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.