Turn on thread page Beta

Some kes on m keboad aen't woking. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    o shold be able to wok ot what I am saing and also which ae the kes that aen't woking. I went awa fo a while and when I came back m kebaod was like this on m laptop, it hasn't be spilled on. I thoght itmight be becase it was cold so I have left it on fo a while (like a da} to see if that woks bt obviosl not. It's a Son Vaio. I will obviosl send it back if I can't fix it, bt I have tied so fa : Sstem estoe, cleaning nde some kes. I thee anthing else I can t befoe having to send it off?
    Do the capitals of those keys work? I had this problem a few weeks back but people thought I was trolling and wouldn't give me proper help.

Turning the computer off and on again did actually help though.

ReputationRep:
    lol
    for some reason the thread title just made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    by ne keboad

ReputationRep:
    Keyboard is screwed up, happened with me too, i had to get my keyboard changed but in my case it was the PC and not laptop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    It's on a laptop. Wow, that was a entence!! Haha. Anwa, em, I don't have a spae extenal keboad. It's not stick, the ae pessing down like nomal. No-one has had access to this apat fom me, it's been locked awa fo abot a week and I haven't sed it. I am se it's not been pilled on as nothing came in this oom when I was awa.
    I think it might be something wong with the PC bt I'm not entiel se...It was blesceening me a lot befoe I left. As I said I have done sstem estoe (if o can ndestand what that sas}

How does one eplace a laptop keboad?
    Why does the letter s work most of the time though but not in the word "sentence" or "spilled"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki =])
    Why does the letter s work most of the time though but not in the word "sentence" or "spilled"?
    I have no idea! I'm on my PC at the moment by the way..., my laptop isn't fixed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webstersss)
    Theres a better picture, search "emma watson upskirt" on google.co.uk
    first link
    Pervert.

She wants to shave though......

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 1, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.