Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Some kes on m keboad aen't woking. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    o shold be able to wok ot what I am saing and also which ae the kes that aen't woking. I went awa fo a while and when I came back m kebaod was like this on m laptop, it hasn't be spilled on. I thoght itmight be becase it was cold so I have left it on fo a while (like a da} to see if that woks bt obviosl not. It's a Son Vaio. I will obviosl send it back if I can't fix it, bt I have tied so fa : Sstem estoe, cleaning nde some kes. I thee anthing else I can t befoe having to send it off?
    Do the capitals of those keys work? I had this problem a few weeks back but people thought I was trolling and wouldn't give me proper help.

Turning the computer off and on again did actually help though.

ReputationRep:
    lol
    for some reason the thread title just made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    by ne keboad

ReputationRep:
    Keyboard is screwed up, happened with me too, i had to get my keyboard changed but in my case it was the PC and not laptop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    It's on a laptop. Wow, that was a entence!! Haha. Anwa, em, I don't have a spae extenal keboad. It's not stick, the ae pessing down like nomal. No-one has had access to this apat fom me, it's been locked awa fo abot a week and I haven't sed it. I am se it's not been pilled on as nothing came in this oom when I was awa.
    I think it might be something wong with the PC bt I'm not entiel se...It was blesceening me a lot befoe I left. As I said I have done sstem estoe (if o can ndestand what that sas}

How does one eplace a laptop keboad?
    Why does the letter s work most of the time though but not in the word "sentence" or "spilled"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki =])
    Why does the letter s work most of the time though but not in the word "sentence" or "spilled"?
    I have no idea! I'm on my PC at the moment by the way..., my laptop isn't fixed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webstersss)
    Theres a better picture, search "emma watson upskirt" on google.co.uk
    first link
    Pervert.

She wants to shave though......

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.