Turn on thread page Beta

The safe boring guy, or the bad fun guy watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    he's been honest with me, and told me he likes me, and he's been cheated on before, so he knows how it feels, so i doubt he'll do it to me...
    i would say guy B

at the end of the day though.........you know, your call

ReputationRep:
    Guy B- I met him two months ago, he's doing a psychology degree, sleeps around, drinks, smokes cigs and weed, thing is, i've only known him from msn/phone, and we both like each other,
    What more could you want; a guy who sleeps around, does a psychology degree (great prospects there.....), smokes, does weed and who you've never met!! Go for that one. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dijobla)
    Not that Guy A sounds amazing, but you're pretty defensive of Guy B. :hmmm:

Basically you want to be with Guy B, and you just came on TSR to see if others to agree with you so you don't feel so bad about it. If/when it goes wrong you'll probably end up going back to Guy A.

amirite or amirite? :awesome: :indiff:
    ^This.

ReputationRep:
    How about neither?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h-star)
    Looks like you spend a lot of time on the phone..
    LOL 6 hours to one guy , 2 to the other, i wonder how her ears havent fried yet?

ReputationRep:
    Just take the money

ReputationRep:
    Guy B. He sounds exciting...

But really neither. Don't go out with a guy that there is no spark.

ReputationRep:
    If it was me id go for B thats why im telling you trust me, go for A!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    "Oh my god, why are guys such dicks."

STOP picking the dicks then!

ReputationRep:
    B

ReputationRep:
    if you're not looking for anything long term and you won't get your feelings hurt when he drops you like a bag of **** then go for B

ReputationRep:
    who's fitter?
    thats all you need to ask yourself

ReputationRep:
    hm both??

Joking aside though. Why can't there be a guy whos 90% bad and fun and then 10% good and nice? So when you need to be serious you can talk to the good side, but the rest of the time you get all the thrills. pfft. x x x

ReputationRep:
    What's the point in trying to decide between two guys, neither of which are ideally right for you.

If the relationship is boring, it will come to an end. If the guy sleeps around/is high on drugs a lot then I can't see that being too great for you either.

Look for guy 3. Fun to be with and doesn't waste time getting high.

ReputationRep:
    guy A. U haven't met the other one and safe and boring is better than bad fun guy. it might all end in tears and 50 tubs of haagen daz!

for security, i would go with guy A.
    for a fling, guy B

ReputationRep:
    You've already gone out with Guy A and things got boring... you do realise you're taking an equal amount of risk going for guy A AND guy B? Guy B could work out, but if you don't feel that compatible with him, just stay friends with both of them really.

ReputationRep:
    Hi TSR!!!!

Well right now, I'm kind of stuck, there are two guys in my life right now, I like both but I don't know what to do

Guy A-my ex, we went out for 2 years, but it got boring, but he's still like my best freind and I have still have feelings for him. He's a performing arts student, and does nothing right now, just a bum. He texts me everyday and we talk on the phone pretty much everyday. He wants a serious relationship and is as serious as marriage, i can trust him with my life, and he's just too nice, but there's noo zaap oor zinng like there is with guy B

Guy B- I met him two months ago, he's doing a psychology degree, sleeps around, drinks, smokes cigs and weed, thing is, i've only known him from msn/phone, and we both like each other, we talk almost everynight for about 6hours, and we arranged to meet, but he got 'held up' and we have mutual freinds, says he likes me alot, even told me some pretty deep secrets.

I know you guys are going to say oh you're the onyl one who can decide bla bla bla, but I wouldn't mind some opinions on this.

Thanks
    Guy A sounds lovely. Surely if you are friends he cannot be that boring? Encourage him to get a job. You'll fancy him more once he is busier and does not spend as much time talking to yo.

Guy B sounds really attractive, but completely the type of guy who will break your heart.

That is simply my take. Perhaps neither as neither sound entirely like Mr. Right to me. Whichever you choose, don't plunge into it. take it lightly, casually. Okay?
    Take care

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.