Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I wish one or both of my parents was dead.

Since I was a little boy, they've tortured me mentally. I feel really depressed most days. I feel dependent on them. I get scared going out in public. They control me.

I want to kill them

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I wish one or both of my parents was dead.

Since I was a little boy, they've tortured me mentally. I feel really depressed most days. I feel dependent on them. I get scared going out in public. They control me.

I want to kill them
    Do you do anything to try and neutralize them e.g a special word

(s),actions etc ,either mentally or physically ? i experience a similar

thing but thoughts of a diffrent nature.Do you have ocd by any

chance ? This is something that quite a few people experience but it is not openly talked

about for obvious reasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thoughts

Feel free to pm me if you'd like to talk.

ReputationRep:
    I can see why you're anon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_Precious_Life)
    I can see why you're anon.
    Ha, yah me too.

Some one near me actually killed one of his parents with a knife one night. Crazy kid.

Wait til your 18 and leave. Do not kill them. Cus it will haunt you all your life

ReputationRep:
    - Seek counselling.
    - Try to move out if it's really that bad that you think you could cause harm to yourself or them.

ReputationRep:
    I've got OCD then

ReputationRep:
    please don't hurt them.... they are ur parents and i am sure they want whats best for u..... if its really bad... go to counselling in school or uni. also move out of the house if its that bad. i know a few people who moved out when they were 16

Thankyou everyone

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.