Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    So, almost all of us complain about our parents at some point. What do you think your children will say about you when they're the age you are now?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for raping mummy

ReputationRep:
    "How the hell is daddy so tall for a Chinesey person?"

ReputationRep:
    "............"

Is what they would say, as they won't exist :p:

However if on the off chance sprogs did appear I imagine they'd say the exact same as every other kid. No matter how cool you try to be, or anything else, at some point every child thinks: "Urgh, don't parents suck"

ReputationRep:
    'Wow, mum and dad are the most amazing parents ever. I love them sooo much!'

Nah, but seriously, erm probably just 'i'm fed up of mum always nagging me to pick my clothes up off the floor'

ReputationRep:
    F--K YEAH I'M DICKS KID!!

That would be quality. And swiftly followed by a severe telling off for yelling obscenities, no matter how complimentary.

ReputationRep:
    I hope my children will say to their friends what I say to my friends about my father.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    I hope my children will say to their friends what I say to my friends about my father.
    Which is ...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    "My dad spends less and less time with me now that he's the prime minister..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)

That is WELL cute (seriously).

I hope my kids don't say about me what I say about my mum.

ReputationRep:
    "My Dad is firm but fair, step out of line and the punishment can range from removal of all entertainment, to standing in the garden in my bills whilst its raining during winter, he is awesome though".

ReputationRep:
    I'd hopefully be a cool mum but no doubt on the way to school he/she would say 'drop me a block from the school' :L

ReputationRep:
    hopefully their facebook status would be somethin like this..

just been in a box at the emirates to see arsenal whip the spuds..so glad dad owns 60% of the club..

or..

just been round silverstone in a ferrari racing my dad..****** awesome..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    Which is ...:confused:
    Well, it's not going to be bad, is it?

Anyway, I basically hero worship my dad >_>

ReputationRep:
    Allthewayhome-L was a merry old soul
    And a merry old soul was he;
    He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl
    And he called for his fiddlers three.
    Every fiddler he had a fiddle,
    And a very fine fiddle had he;
    Oh there's none so rare, as can compare
    With allthewayhome-L and his fiddlers three.

ReputationRep:
    Thats all. Just ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sayrah)
    I'd hopefully be a cool mum but no doubt on the way to school he/she would say 'drop me a block from the school' :L
    haha thats what i say when i occasionally need to be dropped off, but my dad followed me all the way to the gates and as i walked in he hooted and waved goodbye =|
    i think he was gettin pissd of that i kept asking for lifts lol =(

ReputationRep:
    My children will always be bragging to their friends about their mother's awesome taste in music. Obviously. :yup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    haha thats what i say when i occasionally need to be dropped off, but my dad followed me all the way to the gates and as i walked in he hooted and waved goodbye =|
    Oh that was mean! Lol!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.