Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys, what do you reckon of Hollister stuff? I like what I see however the uber dark store doesn't really help much! I don't know whether to buy stuff from such a dark place! How about the sizes?

:heart:

ReputationRep:
    A&F. For kids.

ReputationRep:
    **** clothes. What a rip off!!

ReputationRep:
    they're not that much of a rip off :dontknow:
    the sizing is smaller so beware. A&F is better though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PGtips92)
    Why so?

(Original post by bunty64)
    Where do you normally shop then? 'Cause I think it's reasonably priced!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PGtips92)
    A&F. For kids.
    Totally agree.

PS I didn't even know that A&F owned Hollister till one of the A&F emails I get was promoting a Hollister sale and I was like WTF cos I actually thought they were HUGE rivals and always went on about how Hollister ripped off A&F's store design lol.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it!

ReputationRep:
    i got a couple of hollister tees & a hoody from da usaiii i like!! as i do A&F. but i'm varied with my fashion anyways...

ReputationRep:
    I generally prefer Abercrombie, like the moose better than the bird thing lol. Hollister is a bit more surferish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    Totally agree.

PS I didn't even know that A&F owned Hollister till one of the A&F emails I get was promoting a Hollister sale and I was like WTF cos I actually thought they were HUGE rivals and always went on about how Hollister ripped off A&F's store design lol.
    How could you not know? The clothing is identical and so are the stores! Just the price tag that's different!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeLand)
    How could you not know? The clothing is identical and so are the stores! Just the price tag that's different!
    Erm being the diehard A&F fanatic I am (and don't laugh too hard here lol), I vehemently refused to set foot inside Hollister's once I saw the store and the clothes people had bought cos I was furious they had copied A&F so much.

Shall deffo visit the Westfield store now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeLand)
    Why so?
    Hollister Co. (abbreviated to HCO or Hollister) is an American lifestyle brand by Abercrombie & Fitch Co. The concept is designed to attract consumers aged 14-18 through its SoCal-inspired image and casual wear.

Simples.

ReputationRep:
    Hollister is amazing i love it as i do franklin and marshall and a&f and hackett and lyle and scott & ralph lauren.
    I'll stop now llol

Over priced. Feeds of teenagers who are willing to wear them just because of the label and how the **** do you see anything in the store??

ReputationRep:
    I bought loads when I was in the US. I loved it..then I got too skinny and so flogged it all on ebay and made loads :yy:

It's pretty good quality though, and I found it fits nice.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.