Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    TBH, if I like it or not is COMPLETLEY dependant on how hot the girl is.

Hot = Show me lots
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sequin12)
    sometimes people just cant help it, i brought a dress recently and all of my pants showed though, so i had to go commando style, only worn that dress once...

as for underwear blatantly showing, eww, thats for the skanks.
    I think I speak for all the lads here on TSR when I say ...

We want PICS!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    A tiny little bit of lace on show = :coma:
    Truth.

Yum Yum

ReputationRep:
    I'm not keen in general, kind of trashy. Also, I'm not being funny but basically all your threads are about women's underwear....:eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    I'm not keen in general, kind of trashy. Also, I'm not being funny but basically all your threads are about women's underwear....:eyebrow:
    That's cause any bloke who shows their underwear via peeking out of their trousers is 95% KNOWN by everyone to look like a tit ... :yes:

There just isn't a convo there ...

ReputationRep:
    A tiny glimpse is subtle but attractive - any more and it looks tacky.

ReputationRep:
    Thongs = :no: Not hot.
    Panties = :yes: Yes please.

ReputationRep:
    "Now can I play with yo panty line?
    The club owner said I need to calm down
    Security guard go to sweating me now
    We got drunk then a mother****** threaten me now"

Brap

ReputationRep:
    I save my underwear for my boyfriend's eyes

the worst thing is, 12yr old girls near me hoik their thongs up, its disgusting

ReputationRep:
    i think it looks sexy when girls show a small amount

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc101)
    Ick thongs. Perma wedgie.

Sometimes the top of my pants (proper pants, mind, not flimsy little things!) peeks out over my jeans because I tend to buy my jeans too big and when I wear them in they get baggier, but I tend to wear black knickers so it's not too blatant!
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    yes please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayleyboop(:)
    I know a girl who used to wear bright red, lacy bras under her white school blouse, and it was incredibly visible, as was her matching thong when she bent over. She got pregnant at 16. Does that answer your question for you?
    LOL, Our school recently changed from purple polo shirts to proper white shirts and blazers! It was hillarious seeing all the little yr 7's n 8's with their tiny 'sexy' bra's proudly showing through their shirts. Btw im no perv lol it was just so obvious!!

ReputationRep:
    There's actually an interesting story/symbol behind wearing trousers hanging below your belt with your arse in boxers showing, however I doubt most people sporting "the look" know it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Seeing it through clothes = no thanks.

Thongs showing = no.

A tiny little bit of lace on show = :coma:
    I couldnt agree more with this, :coma:

Sometimes less is more.

ReputationRep:
    I seen some girls last night heading into town wearing those waterproof transparent suits you get. Only they were only wearing the bottom half, and pants underneath.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Hayko)
    There's actually an interesting story/symbol behind wearing trousers hanging below your belt with your arse in boxers showing, however I doubt most people sporting "the look" know it.
    What, the whole american jail look???

Whale tails , knickers on show/little bit of lace With guys the whole baggy trouser thing is just another look, personally I can't do it cause I've got a well muscly arse :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    scorpion95 you're a right weirdo coming on a student room with all your multiple threads about whether girls show their underwear, whether they like going commando, what colour underwear they wear......girls...don't feed his jacking off by replying

ReputationRep:
    Erm am I the only one here who actually finds thongs comfier than big knickers? lol. No vpl either . I try not to let them show under my trousers though and I don't wear the tacky looking kind, g-strings are just uncomfortable and cheap-looking. I prefer the pretty little lacy ones .

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.