Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just thought as most of the other blocks have their own thread that we should make our own too.

I just got confirmed in Block A Room: 3.21, whatever that means.

Introduce yourselves!

I'm Sam, 19 years old. I'm from London, but I've spent the last 7 years living in Marbella, Spain. I do freelance web design to bring in some cash, I'm into Mixed Martial Arts (Especially Brazilian Jiu Jitsu), and I support Arsenal.

Those seem like the essentials...your turn!

ReputationRep:
    COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!!!!!!

yup ders anuva arsenal fan not far from ya

im Kieran( no im not irish ) 19 aswell bin on a gap year livin in paris since may cumin back september cuple days before freshers week.

im in Block A room A1.13 studyin law and french.

i no its far but i actually chose oxley as first choice.

ReputationRep:
    Block A Room: 3.21 will be A block, 3rd floor, flat 2, room 1.

ReputationRep:
    hello all....my names jonny from Belfast A1.23 Im gonna be your neighbour keiran been on a gap year too...working for the bank...looking forward to getting away now after saving for a year....and im studying international relations...see ya in a month

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Oxley- how did you get confirmation?

ReputationRep:
    I got mine via email, but then I had an unconditional, so I got mine around 3 weeks ago, you may be different.

Ring the acc. office if you're not sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vancha)

Ring the acc. office if you're not sure
    No need - we have sent out literally a handful of allocations so far - most people will start hearing from tomorrow or Tuesday but because there's so many of you (5000+ post results day students), we can't do everything at once so it may be quite a few days before you hear. If you've not heard by 1st, then you're welcome to ring although we'll be allocating right up to the deadline on the 11th (if you sent your application after the deadline or you're coming through clearing, we probably won't be letting you know until after 1 September so you will probably have to hang on for longer)

From Tuesday (25th), remember to keep checking your email account (the one you gave us on your application) and especially your junk or spam inboxes because stuff often ends up there.

ReputationRep:
    im in bardon grange
    studing geography and geology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accomoffice)
    No need - we have sent out literally a handful of allocations so far - most people will start hearing from tomorrow or Tuesday but because there's so many of you (5000+ post results day students), we can't do everything at once so it may be quite a few days before you hear. If you've not heard by 1st, then you're welcome to ring although we'll be allocating right up to the deadline on the 11th (if you sent your application after the deadline or you're coming through clearing, we probably won't be letting you know until after 1 September so you will probably have to hang on for longer)

From Tuesday (25th), remember to keep checking your email account (the one you gave us on your application) and especially your junk or spam inboxes because stuff often ends up there.

I got my confirmation today and i'm in Block L, is this the shared bathrooms block? When I filled out the accom questionnaire I put facilities as my last priority as I was thinking about saving money.. just wondering if it would it be possible to change rooms when i'm there if I decide I don't like it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.